Oromo Liberation Army has taken control of one of Ethiopia’s largest military camps—Arjo-Didhessa military camp

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Puntland/Somaliland/Mudug can be first world in 10 years (we have a combined population of about 6 million or less) if we manage our livestock irrigate pastures, import feed for our livestock, export milk, and take use of our port to trade goods from India, and other southeast Asian countries at a high margin to landlocked African nations
Exporting livestock doesn't make a nation first world. Our economies will remain third world as long as women don't work, half the population is rural, we don't have any high tech industries.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Puntland/Somaliland/Mudug can be first world in 10 years (we have a combined population of about 6 million or less) if we manage our livestock irrigate pastures, import feed for our livestock, export milk, and take use of our port to trade goods from India, and other southeast Asian countries at a high margin to landlocked African nations
I think you might’ve forgotten what a first world country is, a FW country is the U.S, U.K, France, Sweden, basically the entire NATO including Turkey. Now, do you think those countries cattle Camels and goats like reer baadiyo?

The easiest way to become anywhere close to even second world countries is to open up Factories that produce industrial machinery for example, agricultural machinery, electronics waxaas oo dhaan.

Not cattle animals and shit like baadiyo , I get it we have 1 billion names for camels blah blah blah… who cares? This is the 21st century sxb, you either win it or lose it :samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
They want a minority puppet dictatorship like TPLF, who depends on western funds and arms, to remain in power, instead of an independent African leader who has his own agenda and plans for his country. Like Abiy or not, dude wants to change Ethiopia into a country that is self sufficient in food and other essential things.
Then why did he decide to get Ethiopia into a war they know nobody will win? Make it make sense reer Abiy-D riders 🤔

if I was him I’d just let go of langaab Tigray, there going to be double landlocked anyway. Isn’t like there abundant with resources either.

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Exporting livestock doesn't make a nation first world. Our economies will remain third world as long as women don't work, half the population is rural, we don't have any high tech industries.
Livestock won’t but dairy will such as cheeses and yogurts, and if women work in their family dairy processing system along with the men in their family they will be asturaan /covered/protected from being exploited and adding additional value

Thalassocracy

I think you might’ve forgotten what a first world country is, a FW country is the U.S, U.K, France, Sweden, basically the entire NATO including Turkey. Now, do you think those countries cattle Camels and goats like reer baadiyo?

The easiest way to become anywhere close to even second world countries is to open up Factories that produce industrial machinery for example, agricultural machinery, electronics waxaas oo dhaan.

Not cattle animals and shit like baadiyo , I get it we have 1 billion names for camels blah blah blah… who cares? This is the 21st century sxb, you either win it or lose it :samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of European countries economies are back not by livestock but dairy products, it’s a value added product that can sell for high prices, fresh milk being the cheapest, speciality cheeses and yogurts sell for a high price up north in North African, Levantine, Mediterranean, and European markets as long as we have clean facilities. also you don’t waste your asset (the livestock) it’s actually powerful , if you sell milk your printing money

I respect SL for their soft drink bottling company but inshallah if they work with the local sheep and camel hereders they can take full use of their resources and trade deeply needed protein demand they world has without slaughtering their inheritance from their forefathers

Last edited:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Livestock won’t but dairy will such as cheeses and yogurts, and if women work in their family dairy processing system along with the men in their family they will be asturaan /covered/protected from being exploited and adding additional value
Okay let’s say that we start exporting milk, wouldn’t that milk have to be processed? We’d be only shipping that milk to foreign Milk processing plants and they will end up shipping it for a higher price. That’s how the world works; all a game.

capitalism GIF

Thalassocracy

Okay let’s say that we start exporting milk, wouldn’t that milk have to be processed? We’d be only shipping that milk to foreign Milk processing plants and they will end up shipping it for a higher price. That’s how the world works; all a game.

capitalism GIF
Processing milk is only a matter of having clean facilities certified by international dairy boards, if we start with North African markets we can slowly work up to the Levant then finally Europe

This is how we bring our women to work together with us, we manage the livestock and the upper management of the facilities, and exporting, and they manage the sanitation of the dairy processing facilities

this family business collaboration is what helped the Dutch raise the capital to start their overseas maritime empire, it was off their dairy industry that had a reputation for cleanliness

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Processing milk is only a matter of having clean facilities certified by international dairy boards, if we start with North African markets we can slowly work up to the Levant then finally Europe

This is how we bring our women to work together with us, we manage the livestock and the upper management of the facilities, and exporting, and they manage the sanitation of the dairy processing facilities

this family business collaboration is what helped the Dutch raise the capital to start their overseas maritime empire, it was off their dairy industry that had a reputation for cleanliness

A milk manufacturing plant can only go so far though, especially with poor countries like Somaliland or Puntland who are prone to droughts and other common obstacles we face. What happens when our livestock becomes not so reliable? All I’m asking is to industrialize the economy by building metal parts then shipping it.

Thalassocracy

A milk manufacturing plant can only go so far though, especially with poor countries like Somaliland or Puntland who are prone to droughts and other common obstacles we face. What happens when our livestock becomes not so reliable? All I’m asking is to industrialize the economy by building metal parts then shipping it.
Brother you have real laandheee thinking, I agree with you but it’s a process

I’m of the opinion we should take full advantage of our livestocks potential first to fund our future mechanical industrialization as its capital intensive. We have 6th biggest small ruminant herd in the world, and the largest camel herd. Droughts are no problem if we integrate into the world trade supply chain, we can import calaaf /grains from our southern neighbors at a cheap price of course since we have livestock we can make a high value added manufactured good with growing demand in the international market from the cheap hay and livestock grade grains. Suppling the world with milk is fueling people with both quality carbs and protein. As long as there’s people there will be a demand for milk, our forefathers left us a great inheritance it’s nigh time we fully utilize it

Last edited:
Smartest thing Somali can do is push a Oromo v Amhara war , stay out of it and when they’re all exhausted from years of fighting and we swoop fresh fully prepared and informed of their tactics
68 iq post man, what you gonna do to keep control of Ethiopia and its various ethnicities, what if all the Ethiopian ethnicities team up against Somalis?

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Brother you have real laandheee thinking, I agree with you but it’s a process

I’m of the opinion we should take full advantage of our livestocks potential first to fund our future mechanical industrialization as its capital intensive. We have 6th biggest small ruminant herd in the world, and the largest camel herd. Droughts are no problem if we integrate into the world trade supply chain, we can import calaaf /grains from our southern neighbors at a cheap price of course since we have livestock we can make a high value added manufactured good with growing demand in the international market from the cheap hay and livestock grade grains. Suppling the world with milk is fueling people with both quality carbs and protein. As long as there’s people there will be a demand for milk, our forefathers left us a great inheritance it’s nigh time we fully utilize it
The main reason why I’m against baadiyonimo and nomadic exporting is because countries do ‘value added’, they take our livestock production being milk or meat then since its in raw form they do value added to refurbish them and sell them for double the price, when we can manufacture milk, butter, yogurt, all from cattle without value added.

but you are also right one step at a time, I also acknowledge your thinking skills very much exceed the 68iq somali quota.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
68 iq post man, what you gonna do to keep control of Ethiopia and its various ethnicities, what if all the Ethiopian ethnicities team up against Somalis?
Theyve been doing that all our lives, we shouldn’t control them but just engage proxy wars between the ethnicities, just like they do with Qabiils in Somalia.

GemState

36/21
VIP
View attachment 236186

Any group with "Liberation" in their name is just another flavour of oppression that hasn't yet officially taken the reigns of power.

Africans are the only groups of people that think that perpetual violence is ideal.

:snoop::mjkkk:
The Oromo are the majority and have goals of democracy and autonomy for every ethnicity. It's a noble struggle against the last feudal Empire in Africa

Theyve been doing that all our lives, we shouldn’t control them but just engage proxy wars between the ethnicities, just like they do with Qabiils in Somalia.
Somalis unfortunately are not the jew like masterminds types working in the shadows, it would require high cooperation, and solidarity on all Somali fronts, as well as high iq leaders who will push personal interest aside for the nation (not possible)

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Somalis unfortunately are not the jew like masterminds types working in the shadows, it would require high cooperation, and solidarity on all Somali fronts, as well as high iq leaders who will push personal interest aside for the nation (not possible)
Yea definitely, but thankfully our prayers have been answered and these Ethiopians are karbaashing themselves in Tigray border. Hopefully this will cause a Surplus in independent movements around Ethiopia, following a severely decentralized government. After that I hope Ogadenia becomes a free nation, and choose her own path inshallah, most likely to join the Somali republic. if that happens Ogadens will run Somalia, but I hope they become independent inshallah As Somaliweyn is A dead ideology.

Yea definitely, but thankfully our prayers have been answered and these Ethiopians are karbaashing themselves in Tigray border. Hopefully this will cause a Surplus in independent movements around Ethiopia, following a severely decentralized government. After that I hope Ogadenia becomes a free nation, and choose her own path inshallah, most likely to join the Somali republic. if that happens Ogadens will run Somalia, but I hope they become independent inshallah As Somaliweyn is A dead ideology.
True, it’s not that habeshas are really hard to take over per se, it’s just that it’s not something Somalis are capable of, to many low iq aspects of our society and too many low iq dudes running the place, when is our Moses, our Thomas sankara coming through and lift us out of this hellhole of a situation, like it’s never gonna end it seems

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
True, it’s not that habeshas are really hard to take over per se, it’s just that it’s not something Somalis are capable of, to many low iq aspects of our society and too many low iq dudes running the place, when is our Moses, our Thomas sankara coming through and lift us out of this hellhole of a situation, like it’s never gonna end it seems
Sad reality walaal, I don’t know when we will get such leader. The only person we had that made us ‘united’ in a sense was Siad Barre, who in my personal opinion was not a very ‘favorable’ guy if you catch my swift.

I personally suggest Yugoslavian method which eliminates any buuq or complaining from Somalis. No more “its all {insert qabiil} fault” and all states have nothing to complain about so they can focus on development only. Then maybe open up talks for a reunification year 2700 inshallah.

we will be in economic Union, just like the EU. Open borders and all that, just waving different flags. This is just my opinion, there will be better days inshallah.

Trending

Latest posts