Oromo khat dealer's son begs somali woman for her daughter's hand in marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
she has 1door accent,

this is the very first good somali actor and movei, most firlms you can tell waa z list acting,

lakiin, somalis have been doing this in somali region borders for a long time,

Ogaden has wanr other somalis not to marry, they marry, OGaden has survived because waa racist, but today many dir/1door, marehan, shekaal, karanley, jaarso, gurgure etc have been asmsilited through marriage then oromo claim the land,

lakin OGaden waa racist and has had a shoot to kill policy since 700 years ago and thus we have been safed thansk to God,

stop marrying foreigners

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is she so light skin tho???? And her daughter so NOT light skin?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
she has 1door accent,

this is the very first good somali actor and movei, most firlms you can tell waa z list acting,

lakiin, somalis have been doing this in somali region borders for a long time,

Ogaden has wanr other somalis not to marry, they marry, OGaden has survived because waa racist, but today many dir/1door, marehan, shekaal, karanley, jaarso, gurgure etc have been asmsilited through marriage then oromo claim the land,

lakin OGaden waa racist and has had a shoot to kill policy since 700 years ago and thus we have been safed thansk to God,

stop marrying foreigners

There is no such thing as 1door accent. She is from Awdal which is similar in some aspects to accents spoken throughout the North

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm dead when she said shut up to the daughter that's what I'm said to when I speak when I shouldn't :drakelaugh:

Not at all.

0% Oromo here.

Oromos and Somalis have different genes despite being somewhat similar.
yeah right ok. There are thousands of half oromo half somalis everywhere pretty much all oromos are half somali their genes are diluted with omotic habesha nilotic and somali blood who knows what a pure oromo is anyways

That man is legendary. Oromo drug kingpin distributing khat and taking somali women. I swear if he spoke fluent somali, i would not even know he was oromo. :damn:

I know few somalis that speaks their language that badly:shookgabre:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Abahey somaali dhan mirqaan buu ka dhiga kulaha :dead:

Oromo indha adeeg badana war kuwaan yaa naga qabta :mindblown:

Apollo

VIP
yeah right ok. There are thousands of half oromo half somalis everywhere pretty much all oromos are half somali their genes are diluted with omotic habesha nilotic and somali blood who knows what a pure oromo is anyways

Oromos have Omotic (Southwest Ethiopian) and Sabean Yemenite (from the early Habesha invasion) admixture not found in Somalis. It is easy to tell pure Somalis from those admixed with Oromos from genomic data.

The majority of ethnic Somalis are 0% Oromo, especially in Somalia proper (excl. Ethiopian Somalis).

Oromos have Omotic (Southwest Ethiopian) and Sabean Yemenite (from the early Habesha invasion) admixture not found in Somalis. It is easy to tell pure Somalis from those admixed with Oromos from genomic data.

The majority of ethnic Somalis are 0% Oromo, especially in Somalia proper (excl. Ethiopian Somalis).
my point exactly Oromos are mixed with somali omotic and habesha blood they are not pure there is no pure oromo today the purest ones look full somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts