Oromo Invasion Has Begun. Oromos All Over Hargeisa and SL

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I wouldn’t take that twitter user seriously. The second tweet is absolute non sense since he’s got axe to grind with “heego” :mjkkk:.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
You should worry about the Somalis who live with them in one country in Ethiopia not in a country ruled by Isaaq

You should worry about the Somalis who live with them in one country in Ethiopia not in a country ruled by Isaaq
My country is Puntland, I am just concerned about my neighboring country Somaliland, I don't want them to release the hounds on us

Last edited:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
My country is Puntland, I am just considered about my neighboring country Somaliland, I don't want them to release the hounds on us
We prevent them from traveling by sea to Yemen. You are the one who allows them. That is why they continue to migrate.
Stop the ships that taking them from Bossaso to Yemen and we will be fine

I would rather Oromo than Bantu. At least Oromos are native to the horn while bantus are invaders who came from the Cameroon

@SuperBantuWeyne we need more cultural enrichment in Waqooyi. To balance out the hordes of Oromos, I urge you to relocate Bantus there :denzelnigga:

Too bad SL authorities have disdain towards non-native ethnic Somalis but greet with open arms towards shisheeyes like Oromos and Arabs. Can’t imagine the cunsurnimo that would be displayed against beesha barakeysan ee Bantuweyne :tocry: