Oromo guy annihilates Somalia in af Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP

I've given up, the somali peninsula is theirs. From what i can tell, most don't care. Go save hargeisa lol

DktBhi2WwAE46u9.jpeg

VIP
Haven't you heard Silyaano deported 20k Oromos last year? This year Muuse Biixi will be deporting many more so don't worry about us.

Don't forget borama too. But real talk the only ones defending gallas on twitter are your ppl lol. I know you've seen that shit

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

He's not claiming nothern Somali territories because their coast is the gulf of Aden and he's certainly not claiming Eritrea because that's in the red sea.

He's claiming southern Somalia. They want Jubba and Shabelle valleys along with the beautiful Benadir coast. They have no historical rights to claim those areas.
:kanyehmm:

don't understand a word but i couldn't stop watching. You people from that part of the world are some strange mfers for real.

Lol!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Hold my earrings bal.

Nacalada better have the same energy Infront of Somalis.

There were group of Somali guys in Starbucks yesterday and this Oromo guy kept saying we are brothers and sisters, we are all Muslims. Their action dont represent all of Oromo and this old Somali guy said to him war habarta bufkeed usheeg, I cracked up laughing wallahi, almost dropped my coffee.

Lol good old man deserves a medal wallahi

Oromoda Hate Somalis and when confronted they act masaakin “Somali Oromo walaalo Weyaan, Kii Muslim weeye”

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol good old man deserves a medal wallahi

Oromoda Hate Somalis and when confronted they act masaakin “Somali Oromo walaalo Weyaan, Kii Muslim weeye”
They're being extra friendly in Minnesota wallahi. I was getting my Eid henna done before Eid. And these Oromos were walking around greeting and sometimes hugging Somalis. It was borderline weird.

In Minnesota the police officers are Somali, the nurses are Somali, the doctors are Somali, the councilman is Somali, the state representative is Somali, Somalis work for the mayor of Minnsapolis. We outnumber them and have more power.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
They're bring extra friendly in Minnesota wallahi. I was getting my Eid henna done before Eid. And these Oromos were walking around greeting and sometimes hugging Somalis. It was borderline weird.
:farole:

Thank God I don’t witness that shit where I live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts