Oromo give their opinion on getting deported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because a militia attacked Somalis doesn't mean all Oromos are bad people.

Didn't liyuu police attack them first?

All oromos in Somalia are Muslims and hardworkers and let's not forget a lot of Somalis are marrying oromos (met couple of couples)

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I have no hatred for Oromos but they need to go home. They have land of their land, why the f*ck are their learning our language and coming to our land.

I just want Somali lands to be Somali lands and Oromo's to be Oromia.

There shouldn't be intermixing whatsoever. I am 100% against it.

Stay the hell out and leave us alone or will be forced to deport you

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

All oromos in Somalia are Muslims and hardworkers and let's not forget a lot of Somalis are marrying oromos (met couple of couples)
See that is an issue. There shouldn't be Oromo's in Somalia period. Somalia is for Somalis and oromia for Oromos.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't give me an heart attack
If you love them so much, just go join them. It would be a lot easier than moving 50 million people.

We must do whatever we can to ensure the Cushites are not erased from Africa, even if it means wholesale mixing.

:damedamn:

1504916851374.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Imagine 50 million Oromos joining us

:rejoice:

We could be a major nation

:rejoice:

Oromos have heavily mixed with Semites and southern Ethiopians (the Madow kind)

If you've ever met a Somali/habash or Oromo couple, their children look like your typical habash with peppercorn hair.

The oromos in SL are not some pseudo pagans from the omo valley but are from bordering clans in Haraghe region.

Many Somalis were absorbed into the Oromo family during their initial expansion after the Ahmed Gurey wars

so chances are her and many of the oromos walking around in Hargeisa are descendant of Somalis.

They can easily assimilate into mainstream society with no problem. A watchman of ours is Oromo

and he's a good guy. Speaks fluent Somali, and takes care of the plants in the garden very well.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

They are criminals. They change their names to Somali/Muslim names and beg in the streets. They brought ghetto slums in main cities, streets kids phenomenon, increase of crimes, trading in drugs, alcohol , children kidnappings and human trafficking, increase of aids in Somalia because of them. They are also known for cannibalism! Half of Oromos are Christians and pray for Waaq

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Liyu police and Puntland should do everything in their power to help our Oromo Muslim brothers and sisters that are getting persecuted in the unrecognised dictatorship somaliland.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Why are Oromos/Ethiopians in Somalia to begin with? aren't they happy with Western Somalia under their occupation and now the want to work in Somalia.... wtf. Good job to SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending