Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have thought of what would happen before killing Somalis

Now Oromos will lose their jobs because of this

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Lots of Oromos know af Somali

Oromos are the Mexicans of Somaliland. They do jobs that Somalis don't want to do for cheap pay.

I find the fact they can speak Somali, deeply unsettling. If they were to know the abtirsi of Somali clans; what would stop them from claiming to be from those clans and Somali?

In all honesty she's telling the truth, the TPLF are trying to cause a beef between Somalis and oromos via fat bastard Iley, and then the TPLF will act like hero's and come to the rescue, we must not fall for this obvious tactic.

Innocent Oromo people in Somaliland and elsewhere should be protected.

AUN to the innocent Somalis who died in Ethiopia, but killing other innocent people is not going to bring them back. It's just not right.

And as others have said, it's a blatant attempt by the regime to stir things up between Oromo and Somali.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I find the fact they can speak Somali, deeply unsettling. If they were to know the abtirsi of Somali clans; what would stop them from claiming to be from those clans and Somali?
20-40% of every somali tribe is made up of Oromos.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
runtii oromo are extremely nice ppl, similar to the eritreans in hospitality. That recent attack made me feel some type of way though:ivers:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I'm speechless, that's astonishing. Wallahi, these people are a great threat. This woman, in the video, looks, sounds and seems 110% like your everyday edo.

Sxb they get pointed out easily back home. Reer say wallahi marka ladacaayadaynayo dadku waxay yidhaahdaan sidi oromoda ayaad af soomaaligu kuhadasha:pachah1:

:shookgabre: damn

They are everywhere
maxresdefault.jpg

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Fear Allah brothers and sisters.

And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].

Status
Not open for further replies.