Oromo gets double teamed by 2 xaliimos

Don't understand the title but I saw this interview yesterday lol her Somali is really good. Her pronunciation could use work though.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Why are they laughing at the Miskeenad? Thats sad. She has assimilated so much already

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Don't understand the title but I saw this interview yesterday lol her Somali is really good. Her pronunciation could use work though.

This video just reminds me of trying to speak with family members but they spend more time criticizing my accent and word choices.

This video is lowkey triggering me LMFAO

This video just reminds me of trying to speak with family members but they spend more time criticizing my accent and word choices.

This video is lowkey triggering me LMFAO
Me too lowkey ptsd :kendrickcry: When I first went to Somalia as a kid all they did was make fun of my Somali.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When she said stop laughing at her I lost my shit :russ::deadpeter:

This reminds me of me when say Walahi cousins try to string two Somali sentences together. :hemad:

She has ten kids in hargeisa. Walahi oromos produce more kids than xalimos and are proud of them self, meanwhile xalimos complain :browtf:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Caqligu ha shaqeeyo, blees..:shookgabre: If she was "born" in Hargeysa and had 10 kids there, she wouldn't be speaking like that.
She's :dzmxmmb: Somali.

^^You can hear her speaking normally at 37:05, even Ubax Fahmo(the reporter) pointed it out and said: "Sawta afkii la soo baxday".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Caqligu ha shaqeeyo, blees..:shookgabre: If she was "born" in Hargeysa and had 10 kids there, she wouldn't be speaking like that.
She's :dzmxmmb: Somali.

^^You can hear her speaking normally at 37:05, even Ubax Fahmo(the reporter) pointed it out and said: "Sawta afkii la soo baxday".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Biyo is marin:liberaltears:

Trending

Latest posts