oromo expansion

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Maybe not actually 10% exactly but u get my drift sxb it is significant :bell:
Maybe not 10%” kulaha nigga it ain’t :drakekidding: What drift? you got caught with bold face lie. You’re even doubting yourself how can anybody take you seriously:mjlol:

there were 87,000 oromos as of latest poll which was roughly back in 2016 so yes they have probably have reach 100 thousand by now if not more as oromos have high birth rates due to an tendency of having lots of kids. whose doubting now :mjlaugh:

Oromo's come there, ,mostly to transit to saudi and elsewhere.
some stay and work hard.
what's the beef about guys? we can never, and would never, seek to take over or what you are saying. the oromo there are poor migrants, and not a threat as you say, it's like saying the western world and etc, should not allow somalis there, you would be mad if they were to suggest that.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
It's alright if some are in somalia but not like if its a bantu expansion and we become the minority

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Oromos are hard working people, they do the lowest and physical demanding jobs that Somalis wouldn’t do and the locals are very much like the Anglo-Saxons who use migrants to keep their country clean. So, they saw the potential and brought them in.

As the older generation (main culprit for destroying Somalia) continues to die out, a multi-cultural (excluding Madows) Somalia will accelerate the elimination of all the tribal society and opens the opportunity to re-introduce a proper nationalistic society.

Multiculturalism will weed out qabilism and instill a national identity on them, thereby turning them into a proper open mind and civilized human beings. Women of diverse background will be the main factor of change and their men that value labour work will rebuild Somalia with their bare hands to feed their family so the new generation will have a bright future and a complete different mindset.

We need to learn from Central Europe who solved their problems after WWII when they used Turkish migrants to rebuild their countries after their own people destroyed it and managed to eliminate tribalism after the locals became accustomed to diversity.

Also, just to be clear when I say multi cultural, I’m talking about Horners first and foremost due to culture followed by vetted North Africans, Asians and Europeans who would contribute massively due to their proven hard work ethic.

Last edited:
Idk about the situation at the border towns but I have nothing to work here in the south. why do y’all make us seem like weaklings??? Our land is larger then Ethiopia with its 80+ ethnic for a reason.
Somalia could actually benefit more diversifying It’s large cities. Enough with this non sense.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Oromos are hard working people, they do the lowest and physical demanding jobs that Somalis wouldn’t do and the locals are very much like the Anglo-Saxons who use migrants to keep their country clean. So, they saw the potential and brought them in.

As the older generation (main culprit for destroying Somalia) continues to die out, a multi-cultural (excluding Madows) Somalia will accelerate the elimination of all the tribal society and opens the opportunity to re-introduce a proper nationalistic society.

Multiculturalism will weed out qabilism and instill a national identity on them, thereby turning them into a proper open mind and civilized human beings. Women of diverse background will be the main factor of change and their men that value labour work will rebuild Somalia with their bare hands to feed their family so the new generation will have a bright future and a complete different mindset.

We need to learn from Central Europe who solved their problems after WWII when they used Turkish migrants to rebuild their countries after their own people destroyed it and managed to eliminate tribalism after the locals became accustomed to diversity.

Also, just to be clear when I say multi cultural, I’m talking about Horners first and foremost due to culture followed by vetted North Africans, Asians and Europeans who would contribute massively due to their proven hard work ethic.
u ever heard Oromo n Bantu xpansions? they believe its their land and shud get it back by any means dummy.:draketf:

Trending