Oromo claims Bosasso was built by Oromos

They're expansionists they do not care if what they're saying is factually correct, we need to Somalize all the Oromos there, teach them our language, marry their women and create Somali kids, and clean the lies from them. That'll make sure that as generations pass they think they are Somali and the extra people we have there could stimulate our economy further

That's putting it lightly, its either that or we ship them all out.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I just read his tweets. He said he's a Somalilander whose family has lived in Gabiley since the 70s. Judging by his qabiil knowledge, I don't think he's lying.
:jaynerd:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I just read his tweets. He said he's a Somalilander whose family has lived in Gabiley since the 70s. Judging by his qabiil knowledge, I don't think he's lying.
:jaynerd:
His family was never from Gebiley.

Oromos get attacked there and get called racist slurs.

I know that because it's my hometown.

Akhisos and Gurguras are welcomed but actual Oromos are seen as vermin and squatters.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You want an honest conclusion,

1. Close the borders, ensure all dowlad gobeleed AKA paper states to follow in suite .These officials must follow their national priorities and what's based on the constitution .The assembly should proceed to legislate a compulsive obligation to establish law enforcement agencies exclusive for immigration. They must have full control of their porous border in order to deter external threats and regulate what comes in and out.
  2. Forming a migration pact with the specific neighbouring country , will not only enhance all dimensions of border crossing points in a holistic and comprehensive manner, but ensures that building confidence through more effective procedures and striking a new balance between responsibility and solidarity. Therefore we must consider close coordinating and cooperation from both respective countries, we must address the underlying issues in order to deter any external threats such as economic repression , the hindering security obstacles and irresponsible acts of certain state officials undermining our very own sovereignty and national interests. We must introduce an inconclusive approach to the lawmakers, a faster reaction at the highest level through swift decision , indecisive measurers nor political delinquency should ever be tolerated. Solidarity mechanism between the inter-regional states must include these three important factors which are relocation, repatriation and return sponsorship. We should emphasise on the fact that illegal entries, unmonitored migration can cause irregularities, therefore those in irregular situations or had overstayed must be removed immediately.
  3. Remove the male populations, assimilate and neutralise the women and children. Ensure they're married to Somali nationals.
  4. That's all I say

Okay

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
ofc he's right my bruddas as we the somalianos are descendant of roman soldiers and traders who got ship wrecked on eyl the fleet that was carryining our forefathers was originally from rome its self we must return to our homeland and restore our honor and empire AVE ROME

Invader

A lot of it did belong to the Oromos until Somalis slaughtered them in the 19th century
Siren GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Sheegato Alert

No history ever recalls that.

The Oromo originated from the south and wanted to invade everyone and assimilated loads of peoples.

Remember what happened in Haraghe?

Then please close your mouth Oromo.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Siren GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Sheegato Alert

No history ever recalls that.

The Oromo originated from the south and wanted to invade everyone and assimilated loads of peoples.

Remember what happened in Haraghe?

Then please close your mouth Oromo.
What? It's a fact lol, Most of the Deep South of Somaliweyne belonged to Oromos, and in the 19th Century, Somali clans essentially genocided them then enslaved and Somalized the rest.

1603663700137.png

Invader

What? It's a fact lol, Most of the Deep South of Somalia belonged to Oromos, and in the 19th Century, Somali clans essentially genocided them then enslaved and Somalized the rest.

View attachment 148827
Yes we wanted non-Madow slaves?

NFD was always Somali sxb. Ajuraan Geledi tells it all.