Oromo Are Deadly Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oromo is 40 Million. Their power is their people. They have a known history of migrations and land grabbing. They are professionals at this and have conquered all their land through peaceful displacement of local population or oromizing them. Dire Dawa fell and so did Harar to this peaceful migration of oromo 'walkers' who I like to term 'trojan horses'.

It's such a simple way to take over land without losing to much lives. I feel they are beginning their next migration. Not only into Somali territories, but also other ethiopians in particularly Amhara regions. They are using their diversity in religion to pull out the 'christian' card on the Amhara so they can settle among them and the muslim card against Somalis. Once settled they learn the language, culture, and disputes in the area. They then provide alliances to one side and bring in their forces to displace the other. When they win, they overpopulate it and claim it as oromo district.

I feel they are pushing into Somali areas mainly because of the oil finds in ogadeniya and they are aware of the oil deposits in somalia also. What better way for it's people to get jobs and get rich by pushing into these territories now and beginning the displacement or at least oromization of Somali territories. It's funny they are now using the 'cushitic' card on Somalis who are fooled by race and think it will bring some soladarity but the oromo knows it's just another one of his card up his sleeve to get you to allow him in so he can begin his oromo invasion.

Imagine that one side of Oromo is attacking viciously christian ethiopia while the other side of oromo the muslims is migrating into muslim areas. I believe Abi Ahmed rise to power has given the OROMO much more fuel to continue th expansion because before they used to 'fear' the TPLF, but now since one of their boys in power, their is no fear. Without his authority the army can't move. I believe Dr Abi Ahmed cut a silent deal with them, keep expanding into territories of somalis and I will keep coming out on TV condemning it but I won't interfere, I will just show a poker face on TV that I am 'leader for all ethiopians' when he truly is an oromo agent himself.

Are Somalis going to wake up? Or do we need another dire dawa and harar to happen before we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.