Original Garowe People Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's amazing the original people are returning. Most of the town is made up of new settlers from rural areas, and other parts of Puntland. This guy is in the generation of my grandfather, he probably even knows him kkkkkk. This is when there was no Issa Mahmouds back then.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is what you call dhaqan and good elders not stupid moryan elders in the hargeisa or mogadishu who just stood by watching their jabhads running around killing, that's why u know their not 'soo jireen' waa kuwa hada la magacabay ama waa midg00, becareful not many are truly elders nowadays most are political nutcases or murderers. Only ones that stuns my father is dhulbahante garaads who were well regarded also but now their like the aborigines themselves. Reer sanaag are cool tho. The rest of somalia are garbage(maybe ugaaska marehan and kan abgaal) thats it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to create some sort of 'veteran' services for these people, these are the people that saved us and kept our 'sumcad' high during the civil war. I would suggest 'free land' or 'home' as thank you gesture from the people. We respect them the most not out politicians or jabhads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending