Origin of large number of minefields in Northern Somalia (Somaliland region) explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years later, their bones get dug up and thrown into a pile of Ogaden bones that Jeegaans parade around for ictiraaf.
:mjlol:
I know all those bonez are not isaaq and probally mainly ogs their diggin up for whities which is cringey to watch may i say smh

Bohol

VIP
For those that don't know. Rakiya Omar is the sister of Rageh Omar.

628623972_1280x720.jpg

@Bohol talking shit as usual:stopit:. Why are there land mines in oodweyne, near gacan libaax, north of Gabiley and on the Ethiopian border where the SNM civil war never happened:snoop:? Why are there land mines in Mudug border? Was the SNM civil war also there?

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol talking shit as usual:stopit:. Why are there land mines in oodweyne, near gacan libaax, north of Gabiley and on the Ethiopian border where the SNM civil war never happened:snoop:? Why are there land mines in Mudug border? Was the SNM civil war also there?

I never said 100% of those mines were inter clan clashes. Some were Siad Bare government while others were inter clan wars mines (Burco, Berbera etc).

:hemad:

I never said 100% of those mines were inter clan. Some were Siad Bare government while others were inter clan wars mines.

:hemad:
You said large number so prove it. Even your sources say that it was small scale but you're trying to make it like it was huge:camby:.

Bohol

VIP
You said large number so prove it. Even your sources say that it was small scale but you're trying to make it like it was huge:camby:.

As in the case of Burco Siad Bare mines were removed then inter clan mines were planted. So you can't blame Siad Bare on that.

:gucciwhat:

"fighting began in Burao and mines were reportedly sown in areas that had been demined prior to the fighting"

upload_2019-4-17_12-54-10.png

Bohol

VIP
And how do you know that all of the mines were removed before the civil war?:comeon:

There was a period of peace 1991 till 1992-1993. There was many mine removers working in Sland region at that time. Fun fact Burco was mostly destroyed in inter clan clashes and not Siad Bare government.

There was a period of peace 1991 till 1992-1993. There was many mine removers working in Sland region at that time. Fun fact Burco was mostly destroyed in inter clan clashes and not Siad Bare government.

Of course there were but did they remove majority of them?

:icon lol:In the same book that says their were small scale planted during civil war, it says very clearly that the majority were planted by Siad barre, in hargeisa, berbera, burco, ceerigaabo. In civilian neighborhoods weliba:francis:

Bohol

VIP
:icon lol:In the same book that says their were small scale planted during civil war, it says very clearly that the majority were planted by Siad barre, in hargeisa, berbera, burco, ceerigaabo. In civilian neighborhoods weliba:francis:

Don't lie. It says nothing about Burco other than the minefields being planted in clan clashes. A lot of the mine victims are also from Burco and not Hargeisa one wonders why. :lol:

2ymysu9.png

:francis:He doesn't see that he's insulting his own when he's trying to insult others.

They were. Specially in Hargeisa while new mines were laid in Burco.

By 1994 majority of mines were removed in Hargeisa while new ones were planted in Burco. :pachah1:

28kpq8l.png
Where does it mention that the majority of the mines were removed before the civil war? It only says that in 1998 they started demining Burco.:drakewtf:

Bohol

VIP
:francis:He doesn't see that he's insulting his own when he's trying to insult others.

I am against lying. Somaliland region mines were mined by three players.

1. Siad Bare government

2. Inter clan clashes

3. Some by Ethiopia during the 1977 war and the previous one

Bohol

VIP
Where does it mention that the majority of the mines were removed before the civil war? It only says that in 1998 they started demining Burco.:drakewtf:

"Mine explosions are now rare in Hargeisa" Thanks to Rimfire. As for Burco it was demined then new mines were planted.

"most affected by those new mines is the central city of Burao, which had been the scene of heavy fighting" :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Those kids think they are talking to a southerner who they can fool for ictiraaf reasons. I know everything about the source of the minefields of Somaliland region.

"Landmines were used extensively in this civil war. While the two sides have now reconciled, the landmines they planted during this period are making life very difficult in Burao and the surrounding region"

j77ubs.png

f50dom.png

I am against lying. Somaliland region mines were mined by three players.

1. Siad Bare government

2. Inter clan clashes

3. Some by Ethiopia during the 1977 war and the previous one
I agree but the vast majority of the mines were laid by the SNA. By Ethiopians? When and where?

Bohol

VIP
I agree but the vast majority of the mines were laid by the SNA. By Ethiopians? When and where?

We can on agree on that but it is unrealistic to blame it on only Siad Bare as in the case of Burco it was clan clashes. Ethiopians mined the border areas in the two wars as well. I will find the source.

"Mine explosions are now rare in Hargeisa" Thanks to Rimfire. As for Burco it was demined then new mines were planted.

"most affected by those new mines is the central city of Burao, which had been the scene of heavy fighting" :mjlol:
Where does it say Burco was demined? It says the internal conflicts made humanitarian demining difficult and no new programs were initiated.:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending