Oral sex and Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've always heard sheikhs say no. It's like the practice of eating with your right hand even if you're left handed, bc the left hand is labeled the potty hand, and your supposed to use the right side of your body (leg) to leave the bathroom, to enter a mosque etc, and your right hand to pick up the Quran, eat, take nourishment. Similarly, since you're going to be reading Quran and Adhkaars and praising Allah with your mouth, it better not have been eating out or blowing someone's genitalia is the idea.

Pretty sure anal is haram too.

Anal is definitely haram. Oral is ambiguous though.

I find it bizarre people are constantly asking 50 year old bearded mem how to have sex.

VixR

Veritas
Anal is definitely haram. Oral is ambiguous though.

I find it bizarre people are constantly asking 50 year old bearded mem how to have sex.
The 50 year olds are still getting down - Islam is sex positive. You may not get to beat or eat it how u like it...or even see it, but you get ajar for screwing.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sometines i forgot Christians are just as wacky as these bearded sheikhs

IMG_20161220_180812.jpg

:mjlol:

Me too, everything i knw is from the internet :chrisfreshhah:

My body is pure but my mind is filth :drakelaugh:

Fun fact: Did y'all know tht most women don't even orgasm from p in the v :mjlol:

tbh i didn't actively search but i had a very open english teacher who would spend the whole hour talking about his sex life instead of teaching us. we learnt some very interesting things as well some very disgusting things. we were 15 at the time too.:kanyehmm:

he brought up the topic of oral and eating fruit.I just got interested and searched later:ohno:

I saw an article that claims Oral cancer is on the rise because of Oral Sex. That is what the article implied. the prevalence of oral sex among younger American generations compared to their older generation, article implied Oral Cancer is on the rise.

Without taking a stand on the issue as strictly it is personal for couples from my observation on the religious evidence, or lack of clear prohibition, I think it is only appealing if the woman is high on hygiene.

And to respond to the person who commented and said not to look at the woman's private during sex, are you kidding me? You can't be devoured by desire and lust without looking at that in all manners. Not anyone's business dude. I will do what pleases me when it comes to that. This is where some people get overly controlling. Over-regulating human desire leads to unnecessary outcomes.

If you intellectually look at how things and non-things are designed, they serve a purpose and an end, hence, a female with her attractive female body and qualities a man is attracted to including that toothless mouth she got on covers lol.

Last edited:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
And to respond to the person who commented and said not to look at the woman's private during sex, are you kidding me? You can't be devoured by desire and lust without looking at that in all manners. Not anyone's business dude. I will do what pleases me when it comes to that. This is where some people get overly controlling. Over-regulating human desire leads to unnecessary outcomes.

If you intellectually look at how things and non-things are designed, they serve a purpose and an end, hence, a female with her attractive female body and qualities a man is attracted to including that toothless mouth she got on covers lol.

If you can't look at the genitals that also implies you can't do oral. If you are a Muslim the rules must be strictly followed and obeyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending