Oral sex and Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by op's logic we are all totally covered in piss since we all came out from a vagina, but like eew don't do oral it's totally icky and nasty such a petty and childish view :childplease::comeon:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What kind of shameless people ask these questions publicly?

Ayo sheikh is neck halal? Lmao

:faysalwtf:

Galaeri

I think its disgusting to get oral from your wife, you should have more respect than that. She aint your hoe, but the mother of ur children.

:reallymaury: Do you really feel that way cause I just don't get that vibe of you. I'm not sorry saxib.

Galaeri

Wallahi I find it repulsive for your wife to go on her knees and do that crap.

Very disgraceful.

Doesn't matter in my eyes.

You alright. You have shame unlike these other people making these threads.

Yes I am judging you. The xaraan boolis has arrived. :pacspit:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I think its disgusting to get oral from your wife, you should have more respect than that. She aint your hoe, but the mother of ur children.

What kind of sexual activities do you approve of? Are handjobs OK with you? Titty f*ck?

You must be one boring motherfucker in bed.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
loool I guess that's a plus but nah man it's way too disrepecful. She's the mother of your kids at the end of the day. Oral is fine though, going down goes both ways :kanyeshrug:
Naaaah i wouldn't do anything without her consent.If she want's me to bust on her face then so be it,plus we dont have to buy no clearasil:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

@Reiko how does your hubby to be feel about this? I think only his opinion should matter.

As far as I know it's Makrooh. The only thing that's cleae cut haraam is using the wrong entrance.

Wallahi it always made me laugh how on every question time w sheikh u had ppl going straight to sex questions
Bunch of horny repressed fucks:chrisfreshhah:

Lolololol at dudes who want head and don't qant to reciprocate, the door is that way :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.