Oral sex and Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Every religion Q and A the sheikhs are asked about oral sex between husband and wife and some sheikhs say it's dambi and forbidden while others say it's halal.

Now let's be honest, would you drink pee? I feel like oral sex is the same thing as drinking pee, you're basically putting your mouth where urine comes out. It's disgusting and unhygienic. :susp:

How are you going to kiss your kids and Hooyo with that mouth. Uuuf calayk.

What's your take on oral sex SSPOT?

There is a divide among the scholars, that should tell us something. There is a hadith where the prophet says something along the lines of haram and halal things are clear, and if in doubt, leave it as in treat it as haram. I have no take on it and I don't judge neither group.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I dont think there is any saying in the quran haddeth or seerah that mentions it's forbidden,so for that reason i'm all for it and believe it's okay.Anyways allahuallam

I aint Muslim but to me, everything is halal until proven to be haram so its fine. I can't imagine sex without oral too.

Bohol

VIP
Nevermind oral I get wiswis from kissing alone. Whenever I kissed girls that I dated on the lips
I use to rush to the toilet privately later to wash my lips immediately Lol. Oral, lip kissing etc
are all new concepts in Somali society.

Nevermind oral I get wiswis from kissing alone. Whenever I kissed girls that I dated on the lips
I use to rush to the toilet privately later to wash my lips immediately Lol. Oral, lip kissing etc
are all new concepts in Somali society.
:susp: oh man good luck to the miskin you marry.

Lool these arabs are making shit up cuz aint nobody looking forward to sucking their micro dick that is covered by curry smelling hair anyways

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Nothing wrong with oral sex. When you tongue kiss your man you exchange saliva and you're spreading millions of bacteria to your man's mouth and vice versa. And everybody kiss each other.

I understand if some women don't want sperm anywhere near their face but oral sex in itself is not a bad thing. Half the fun is going down on each other.

This dick isn't gonna suck itself so the Mrs better get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts