Oprah to run for president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
You get free gibsmedats, you get free gibs, everyone gets gibs! Free college and healthcare for everyone.

0Qx0JqU.gif

vL5u5s3.gif

nrjsGMr.gif

RzsNbjQ.gif

3DSkF1G.gif

I could see her beat Trump by a landslide.

Trust me, if she runs, it'll be a easy win for Trump, ain't no way a black woman will win a presidential for the next 100yrs at the minimum.

Trust me, if she runs, it'll be a easy win for Trump, ain't no way a black woman will win a presidential for the next 100yrs at the minimum.

It would only white/some mexican males that wouldnt vote for her
She wud get female
All ethnic
Etc
If ran against trump itd be the easiest win

You get free gibsmedats, you get free gibs, everyone gets gibs! Free college and healthcare for everyone

I could see her beat Trump by a landslide.

White people will massively vote against her for this simple reason ... the promise or the illusion of blacks getting something out of her ... In fact, American laws, American opportunities, anything social was designed with the blacks as non participants from World War 2 veteran free college education and home ownership that made majority whites middle class to zoning a city and building a road.

Even liberals have an implicit bias saxib. She has no chance and she should stay out of this to give someone better chance for Americans who want to take back their institutions to succeed.

American politics became a dumping ground for idiots with money who think they are somebody when they aren't.

It would only white/some mexican males that wouldnt vote for her
She wud get female
All ethnic
Etc
If ran against trump itd be the easiest win
Based on a CNN exit poll of more than 23,000 voters, more white women voted for Donald Trump than for Hillary Clinton. This debunked the well-entrenched notion thatClinton enjoyed a historically large advantage with this demographic and among women in general.

Trump will have a field day against Oprah sxb

Trump will have a field day against Oprah sxb

And that stat you showed says more about clinton than anything else. One of the reasons trump got chosen was cos many people rightly thought clinton is even worse
Women didnt trust her
Woman love oprah. She brings the clean slate and granny factor

White people will massively vote against her for this simple reason ... the promise or the illusion of blacks getting something out of her ... In fact, American laws, American opportunities, anything social was designed with the blacks as non participants from World War 2 veteran free college education and home ownership that made majority whites middle class to zoning a city and building a road.

Even liberals have an implicit bias saxib. She has no chance and she should stay out of this to give someone better chance for Americans who want to take back their institutions to succeed.

American politics became a dumping ground for idiots with money who think they are somebody when they aren't.

Oprah is a idiot ? you must be having a laugh, one thing i do agree on is that one should leave politics to the real politicians.

@Rageedi_18 @Amun do u guys live in the US

I would be surprised if they do. Obama was the major source of depression for half the white American population if not more. The tea party movement started because of that. Subsequent victories scored by right wing nut jobs in congress, and democrats losing many districts which became gerrymandered to lock in republican power were all simply in reaction to a black man becoming a president. We all realized how racist America is from that election night in 2008 saxib.

Anyone who thinks a black woman has a chance was not paying attention. Many white folks hate black women more than they hate black men.

Oprah is a idiot ? you must be having a laugh, one thing i do agree on is that one should leave politics to the real politicians.

In reference to all the white males occupying in positions of power now. Trump supposedly has a college degree from a respected American university. I don't know if I need to laugh at that mockery of education or assume he got a passing grade from professors who were afraid to fail a rich kid.

Oprah has the personality to connect with AMERICANS, not me, and I am not privy to her IQ level. I am by default inclined to see Americans as stupid in general. Exceptions do exist.

She has no chance. Trump is a luck nigga if she runs. White america are united in one thing, putting them first and niggas second. Heck trump is the result of white america saying how did obama happen?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending