Oppression

@Abba Sadacha Bro do her ramblings hold any truth to it?

"Oromos are made to feel embarassed of their identity, their language, and made to feel to fit into society they have to speak Amharic 24/7 in public, in the home and even in conversation to other Oromos. to get a job, or to be respected in society, you must erase your identity and completely adopt an Amhara identity."

"Oromos would strictly speak Amharic to show they were better than others and talk down to you for speaking Oromo. regular Oromos would also want to be like them and speak Amharic over their own native tongue, despite communicating with all Oromos."

"in Addis, i had an Oromo man say to me, what is Oromo? there are no Oromo people, it is only a language."

"the entire time i lived in Addis, i had complete strangers who were Amhara come up to me and interrupt my conversations with my family to angrily ask why aren't you speaking Amharic??? why can't you speak Amharic??? it happened almost daily."

If true that level of self hatred is unbelievable. And the Audacity of these habash. Factor in Oromo on Oromo state sponsored violence. For once I genuinely feel sorry for you :leobite:

Last edited:
Oromos are oppressed but many of them like Abiy and @Abba Sadacha believe that the solution is to lick neftenga rear end and hope that massa Habesha accepts them.

god willing the true Ilma Oromo free themselves from the nithaired “master race”

@Abba Sadacha Bro do her ramblings hold any truth to it?

"Oromos are made to feel embarassed of their identity, their language, and made to feel to fit into society they have to speak Amharic 24/7 in public, in the home and even in conversation to other Oromos. to get a job, or to be respected in society, you must erase your identity and completely adopt an Amhara identity."

"Oromos would strictly speak Amharic to show they were better than others and talk down to you for speaking Oromo. regular Oromos would also want to be like them and speak Amharic over their own native tongue, despite communicating with all Oromos."

"in Addis, i had an Oromo man say to me, what is Oromo? there are no Oromo people, it is only a language."

"the entire time i lived in Addis, i had complete strangers who were Amhara come up to me and interrupt my conversations with my family to angrily ask why aren't you speaking Amharic??? why can't you speak Amharic??? it happened almost daily."

If true that level of self hatred is unbelievable. And the Audacity of these habash. Factor in Oromo on Oromo state sponsored violence. For once I genuinely feel sorry for you :leobite:

the capital city is a mess, because it was where the expanding amhara elites based their soldiers to expand elsewhere, including, to the east when/where they took harar, ogaden, arsi, etc.
but the country side, is where it really is different. two completely different worlds. afaan oromo is spoken there mostly.

Oromos are oppressed but many of them like Abiy and @Abba Sadacha believe that the solution is to lick neftenga rear end and hope that massa Habesha accepts them.

god willing the true Ilma Oromo free themselves from the nithaired “master race”
How is Abiy licking neftenga rear end when he is killing the neftenga? Tons of these Amhara neftenga are crying genocide online like crazy. They seem mad because Abiy decided to crush them and erase their influence.

How is Abiy licking neftenga rear end when he is killing the neftenga? Tons of these Amhara neftenga are crying genocide online like crazy. They seem mad because Abiy decided to crush them and erase their influence.

Bro that brother has broblems. May Allaah cure him. He just says random stuff that has no substance to it.

Nothing amharas love more than killing each other. This proves that he has a shoulder-twerking grandfather like the OLF says

Trending