Opposition MPs & Senators from Somaliland region quit Sheikh Sharif & Hassan Sheikh Mohamud parties

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@embarassing where is ur husband
chrisfreshhah.png

SHOW ME A SINGLE source of not only Murusade but a single Karanle individual working for Italians.

Miskeen, you must think others are like you, Murusade has a long history of fighting Italians . I’ll post all the references here.

don’t try to beg where you have no comparison. Even Imam Ahmed Gurey who was Karanle had to fight And decimate Habr Maqdi towns to ashes because they were such traitors (if that was even what you claim) you have no history of honour tbh. I hate to say it but you forced it. Wallahi idk how I’d feel if I was one of you. It’s sad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I know you would want to claim your history as an Italian foot soldier which is why you love claiming your so called Karanle ancestors. But then you would be claiming Oromo history since Karanle are known to be part of Arsi Oromo :mjlol:
upload_2020-3-4_19-53-14.png

So are you an Italian Dubat or Karanle Oromo? @embarassing :pachah1:

Loooool if it helps people sleep better to believe I’m paid to be decent then it’s up to them.

If you notice I’ve historically never gone out of my way to go after any particular Somali group but it’s always the secessionists who compete in how low and pathetic they can go. It’s not my fault they’ve chosen that path.

@merka even went out of his way to mention Karanle who’ve always fought ajnabis while I bet he wishes he was a genuine Galla and was in their place to be under ajnabis willingly.

If he and people like him are going to talk shit I can easily expose their creepy weird ajnabi love and if it makes you feel better to think I’m paid to do it lmao I’m not surprised.

When you say "secessionist" I'm guessing you are referring to the republic of Somaliland:comeon:?

Please advise your bosses at villa Somalia that it is in everybody's interest if the two neighbouring states of SL and Somalia were to respect each other and coexist peacefully.

However, I do 100% support you when it comes to karbasshing traitors who twerk for ajnabi countries in regards to the domestic issues of our brotherly nation of Somalia:russ:

Trending