Opposition MPs & Senators from Somaliland region quit Sheikh Sharif & Hassan Sheikh Mohamud parties

The puntite secessionists on here are qac extremists but unlike landers they do not represent the majority opinion of their clan or region, so it should be ignored.
They’re taken as a joke because their an online minority.

It is what it is. Watch them take Ls in the future, and I’ve been biased towards them bc I know real PLers are wadanis who would never betray the nation for ajnabis.

Puntlanders are actually great people in many ways, these guys on here are an embarrassment and it will only become more of an embarrassment in the future.

LOOOOL if you’re trying to be a qabilist you obviously know nothing about Karanle whether in Galbeed or the South. History is recorded and your types are embarrassing to even go back and forth with wallahi. Super sad.

You wish people were insecure creeps like you clearly are even today.

loool, history is recorded. I’m actually extremely pro Somali generally and will always be. I will never support any just bc of clan. But people like you will keep being humiliated like they always have been catching Ls openly sucking ass of ajnabis to no avail that show respect for the FG than ppl like you with all your begging.

I feel bad for our future generations who have to google and read about your pathetic Ls.
Forget your karanle ancestors who rejected Somali & claim oromo now. Yet you’re the one who calls me anti-somali :mjlol:

Your close relatives in Mogadishu on the other hand were well loved slaves of the Italians birthing many half breed bastards who they left on their way back to their mother country :kodaksmiley:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Forget your karanle ancestors who rejected Somali & claim oromo now. Yet you’re the one who calls me anti-somali :mjlol:

Your close relatives in Mogadishu on the other hand were well loved slaves of the Italians birthing many half breed bastards who they left on their way back to their mother country :kodaksmiley:

But you are anti-somali though :oh6b81q: I don't think it's wise to mention colonialists and loving them here LOL . Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

When the balkanization of Somalia Amisomia happens there wont be any place for @embarassing. She’ll have to claim Ethiopia & live with her long lost cousins in Babile. :liberaltears:
You’re a habeshi begging loser and we all know that. I have never ever claimed Ethiopia even though my qabil and paternal lineage is technically from there. They have always fought against them and history as in Somali and international history will know remember us. Wallahi I can’t actually imagine being an SL secessionist like you and even respecting myself. Even the Ethiopians we’ve always fought and you’ve always begged have deserted you, no one cares about or respects traitors.

You’re part of the free Somali nation, unoccupied but you’re humiliated everyday, it’s crazy.

while I’ve always been a wadani and my clan fought and defeated habeshi backed oromo by themselves. History has recorded the self respecting wadanis keep sucking ass and crying and wait for all the future Ls .

not only ONLF but do you know how many Karanle have been In SL/Isaaq jails while begging Habeshis and they didn’t even think twice abandoning your types.

Same people who defeated the Oromo backed Federal habeshi army recently,

8FBC1B44-6BB2-472F-9998-0EBF28145771.png
FC491151-9B05-4832-9293-E0BADF8FE4C4.png
E0AC55DC-150E-4B87-8B1E-18244A2BC13D.png

you chose personally to be a lowly beg while you’re part of free Somalia while you try to come for my clan who is part of occupied Ethiopia, weliba the border regions they’ve attacked the most. And you’ve been more beg to them than the biggest slave they could with for.

I aveuallt feel sorry for your types. Hold you Ls. If I was your child I would feel resentment for handing me down a legacy of useless pathetic treachery.

Last edited:
Looooo @ Karanle who has always fought gaalo and kept the Somali borders intact.

@merka who even cadaans whose asses he sucks can’t bring themselves to respect him. Want to speak of Karanle the border clan who has always been front line fighting all enemies. Yet you’ve ruined the Somali nations respect with all your begging with nothing to show for. While Karanle alone just fought back and won their region against all odds.

stop trying to compare where you don’t compete, stick to hating on and fighting Somali clans hoping you’ll never some (clout) and leave the international and real work to the rest of us.

I would’ve never said alll this but you need a reality check. I can only imagine what the rest of the world thinks about your pathetic ass licking treachery.

Last edited:

SHOW ME A SINGLE source of not only Murusade but a single Karanle individual working for Italians.

Miskeen, you must think others are like you, Murusade has a long history of fighting Italians . I’ll post all the references here.

don’t try to beg where you have no comparison. Even Imam Ahmed Gurey who was Karanle had to fight And decimate Habr Maqdi towns to ashes because they were such traitors (if that was even what you claim) you have no history of honour tbh. I hate to say it but you forced it. Wallahi idk how I’d feel if I was one of you. It’s sad.

@embarassing

As the secretary of Somalia's cyber affairs, sorry I mean Nabad iyo nolol secretary of cyber affairs , you shouldn't be flexing on ciyaalka xaafadda like this.

Its not like they get paid to do this you know, this is not a fair fight. Not a fair fight at all.

Wait guys I don’t see what’s wrong with the squad meeting up in Turkey? I thought turkey were our brothers?

you know who isn’t our brother? Kenya!

View attachment 97107

there is nothing wrong with having a meeting anywhere, but did farmaajo meet the kenyan government? did he get support from the kenyan goverment to destroy hassan sheikhs government?

NO

but that is what the mucaarads are doing today. you have abdishakur saying the SNA where the aggressors in beledxaawo and condemning them.

He went even as far as saying that turkey should stop training the somali army

so one picture of farmaajo in nairobi in 2015 does not mean anything, when he was not even a mucaarad and nor did he get any help from kenya.

there is nothing wrong with having a meeting anywhere, but did farmaajo meet the kenyan government? did he get support from the kenyan goverment to destroy hassan sheikhs government?

NO

but that is what the mucaarads are doing today. you have abdishakur saying the SNA where the aggressors in beledxaawo and condemning them.

He went even as far as saying that turkey should stop training the somali army

so one picture of farmaajo in nairobi in 2015 does not mean anything, when he was not even a mucaarad and nor did he get any help from kenya.
He was a mucaarad lol, he's salty he was removed as PM and worked with Qatar to get to power.

Elaborate on this. The rest of your paragraph was you going on an unneeded tangent.

adeer there is nothing to elaborate, first of all understand that one can be a mucaarad without resorting to always siding with foreign countries over your own (abdishakur)

can you elaborate why you posted the pic of farmaajo in nairobi? what does it represent and what did he gain if anything from it?

He was a mucaarad lol, he's salty he was removed as PM and worked with Qatar to get to power.

nothing wrong being mucaarad if you are principled like farmaajo was. He never interfered in somali politics or sided with foreign countries over somalia just because hassan and sharif where presidents.

i am pointing out farmaajo's mucaraadinmo was different to theirs, his was based on a philosophy on governing while theirs is solely based on the individual farmaajo.

Macalin M

Out here
adeer there is nothing to elaborate, first of all understand that one can be a mucaarad without resorting to always siding with foreign countries over your own (abdishakur)

can you elaborate why you posted the pic of farmaajo in nairobi? what does it represent and what did he gain if anything from it?
People are upset with the honourable opposition meeting in Turkey but the current President was pictured in Nairobi not long ago. I found it extremely amusing.

Qatar and the UAE are both the same to me. You can’t like one while hating the other.

@embarassing

As the secretary of Somalia's cyber affairs, sorry I mean Nabad iyo nolol secretary of cyber affairs , you shouldn't be flexing on ciyaalka xaafadda like this.

Its not like they get paid to do this you know, this is not a fair fight. Not a fair fight at all.
Loooool if it helps people sleep better to believe I’m paid to be decent then it’s up to them.

If you notice I’ve historically never gone out of my way to go after any particular Somali group but it’s always the secessionists who compete in how low and pathetic they can go. It’s not my fault they’ve chosen that path.

@merka even went out of his way to mention Karanle who’ve always fought ajnabis while I bet he wishes he was a genuine Galla and was in their place to be under ajnabis willingly.

If he and people like him are going to talk shit I can easily expose their creepy weird ajnabi love and if it makes you feel better to think I’m paid to do it lmao I’m not surprised.

Prime example of why emotional people shouldn’t get into politics :icon lol:
It’s not emotional to state the obvious. I’m sure you’re ugly and a nerd too.

:manny: It’s what I believe wallahi. All the Avis on twitter who espouse the same shit are fat ugly and weird too. Cuqdad does that to you.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
LOOOOOOOOL I FOLLOW YOU?

stfu you fat creep and get a life. As if I follow ugly weirdos like you, I get very ugly creepy vibes from you wallahi and I avoid talking to you who has all the time in the world. f*ck outta here nerd.
Looool @ being triggered enough to respond to you. You’re such an ugly nerd in real life it’s so obvious. You literally @ed someone speaking about me you weird fatass. Hold all your upcoming Ls nerd.
Everyone who disagrees with you is a fat, ugly nerd? It's time you grow up.
:drakewtf:nabad and nolol supporters have no right accusing others of loving ajaanib when their entire government is an extension of the Ethiopian government.
No kidding. Both of her regions within Somalia and outside it are occupied by ajnabis who tell her uncles where they're allowed to piss. Instead of worrying about that, she has Puntland and Somaliland on her mind.
Keep doing that, and @merka who loved it!

that’s been my whole point. Let the best man win (if you look at history of the world the pathetic traitors never win but just humiliate themselves).

The only thing that triggers me about you guys is, as a somaliweynist I want all somalis to be about Somalinimo, but when the inevitable happens in the future people will be using people like you like some reference the pathetic colonial collaborators, which is not good for social cohesion. It’s actually sad.

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @merka youll both continue to take Ls like you always do and will remembered as those who sold their ass to ajnabis only to be taken as clowns.

Again! We will see who comes out on top! Keep licking Ajnabi ass until then and being anti Somali, we will see who history respects.
You pretend to support all Somalis out of one side of your mouth and go on a multi-post rant deriding someone's clan out of the other side. You are the lowest type of qabiilist.
I have never ever claimed Ethiopia even though my qabil and paternal lineage is technically from there.
So all this time you were an Oromo from Baabile, Oromia? Very good to know.
:leon:
nothing wrong being mucaarad if you are principled like farmaajo was. He never interfered in somali politics or sided with foreign countries over somalia just because hassan and sharif where presidents.

i am pointing out farmaajo's mucaraadinmo was different to theirs, his was based on a philosophy on governing while theirs is solely based on the individual farmaajo.
Farmajo is a registered Republican and voted for Donald Trump who banned Somalis from entering the U.S. He also sided with Qatar and helped cover up their bombing of Bosaso, once again siding with a foreign country against Somalis.
It’s not emotional to state the obvious. I’m sure you’re ugly and a nerd too.

:manny: It’s what I believe wallahi. All the Avis on twitter who espouse the same shit are fat ugly and weird too. Cuqdad does that to you.
Right. Everyone on the internet who isn't you is a fat, ugly nerd. I think they call this 'projecting'.

Everyone who disagrees with you is a fat, ugly nerd? It's time you grow up.

No kidding. Both of her regions within Somalia and outside it are occupied by ajnabis who tell her uncles where they're allowed to piss. Instead of worrying about that, she has Puntland and Somaliland on her mind.

You pretend to support all Somalis out of one side of your mouth and go on a multi-post rant deriding someone's clan out of the other side. You are the lowest type of qabiilist.

So you're an Oromo from Baabile, Oromia. Very good to know.
:leon:

Farmajo is a registered Republican and voted for Donald Trump who banned Somalis from entering the U.S. He also sided with Qatar and helped cover up their bombing of Bosaso, once again siding with a foreign country against Somalis.

Right. Everyone on the internet who isn't you is a fat, ugly nerd. I think they call this 'projecting'.
First of all, I never said I was from Baabili. I meant as in a Karanle so relax. You don’t know me.

Could you show me where I talked about someone’s clan? I talked about secessionists, and that guy is the worst kind. You only need to look at his post history to realize the type of ajnabi beg he is. Is Bohol that way? Coldoon? Or countless others that share his clan but are better people and wadanis than you could ever be?

if you want it to be a clan thing good for you. But secessionists are trash, they’ve proven themselves to be low. I wish it wasn’t the case but it is, and who asked him to mention my clan as if he doesn’t die to suck up to oromos and all other non Somali qashin.

you’re closer to being oromo than I am.

Trending