Opinions on Cardi B?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
This shit is lit :damnmusic::diddyass:

She came from being a stripper to the top 40. From nothing to millions. gotta respect that :ehh:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I don't care for her music but given her background I'm kinda glad she's gotten out of a dark place. Though I have to admit that I'm starting to get tired of seeing her plastered everywhere I look, not to mention that Bodak Yellow is a total ripoff of No Flockin

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't care for her music but given her background I'm kinda glad she's gotten out of a dark place. Though I have to admit that I'm starting to get tired of seeing her plastered everywhere I look, not to mention that Bodak Yellow if a total ripoff of No Flockin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I don't care for her music but given her background I'm kinda glad she's gotten out of a dark place. Though I have to admit that I'm starting to get tired of seeing her plastered everywhere I look, not to mention that Bodak Yellow if a total ripoff of No Flockin

Heard bodak yellow too much I started liking it. She may turn out to be a one hit wonder (most likely will) but if she doesn't she's gonna be big.

VixR

Veritas
Unironically dissing herself in the lyrics :mjpls:

I don't see her sticking. Nicki can't be redone and she's here to stay. This one will fall off like Iggy and that one girl with the dope album that started sacrificing chickens in her basement or something with Caribbean Obia majick.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Unironically dissing herself in the lyrics :mjpls:

I don't see her sticking. Nicki can't be redone and she's here to stay. This one will fall off like Iggy and that one girl with the dope album that started sacrificing chickens in her basement or something with Caribbean Obia majick.

Azalea Banks :mjlol:

But yeah it's predictable how every year there's a new "bad "

2014 was Iggy
2015 banks
2016 young ma
2017 now this girl

Nicki Minaj cannot be defeated this decade :damedamn:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm talking about how she was a victim of domestic abuse and how she turned to gangs and whatnot. Being a famous rapper is better than being a stripper, obviously
Ohh didn't know she went through that, all i knew was that she was an outspoken who was a master at her profession whilst also thoroughly enjoying it.

TooMacaan

VIP
I actually like Cardi B; she's funny, honest, and making an effort to better her and her family's life. Not everyone is cut out for [or has the opportunity to pursue] the traditional path. :manny:

I don't support the whole hedonist/fast life mentality either...but the double standards of certain members *cough* @Transparent *cough* dismissing her as a -- while they other idolize s, that happen to be male, is quite amusing. :bell::ivers:

JS.:axvmm9o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts