Opinion

Our reputation as a dumar isn’t as cooked as the men’s are.

Whenever anti somali posts go viral it’s usually men getting lashings and not us. In the comments I usually see “but Somali women are top tier, the best, kind, etc.” However, the men? It’s not so good.

Gender madness. Aren't these same Somali men your father, brother, uncle and husband? These mostly degenerate madows that are obsessed with us just want a Somali 🍑

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Whenever anti somali posts go viral it’s usually men getting lashings and not us. In the comments I usually see “but Somali women are top tier, the best, kind, etc.” However, the men? It’s not so good.
We have more criminals than you guys and our representatives in media suck.

Y'all got super models and we got youtubers :damn: . The only actor we ever had that hit the big screens was a fucking ugly nigga :dead1:.We could have had some footballers by now but most Somali parents didn't give AF about youth sports and fucked their sons over.

Luckily for us the Somali middle class is growing in the west. Our crime rates will go down significantly since we won't have a bunch of somalis stuck in the hood anymore.

The children of western somali millennials and gen Z will turn out way better than us. We will have some pro athletes and better looking actors within the next 20-30 years.

The real world doesn't bend to the bounds of the internet-you'll still be treated evenly in the real world that goes for both men and women

This isn't something to be proud of
Gender madness. Aren't these same Somali men your father, brother, uncle and husband? These mostly degenerate madows that are obsessed with us just want a Somali 🍑
Please, let's not minimise Xalimo Ws right now.

:idontlike:

Yes, we know that hostile ajanabis make no distinction between genders with the exception of considering their specific plan of attack (i.e gendered insults) on various social media platforms BUT that isn't an excuse to ignore the fact that Western Somali degeneracy is still an male-dominated field.

It's a total cop-out to bring up that these people hate Somalis of both genders equally like this.

Last edited:

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Ilhan Omar is the most hated Muslim women in America. There’s no distinctions. Somalis men and women are both gonna receive hates. Especially by Islamophobes.

If it makes you feel better: our forefathers are to blame for our country’s disaster. We have ruined our country due to our pride and neglect.
But Somali women are also to blame for contributing to the civil war by encouraging the men to act the way they were.

Last edited:
Ilhan Omar is the most hated Muslim women in America. There’s no distinctions. Somalis men and women are both gonna receive hates. Especially by Islamophobes.

If it makes you feel better: our forefathers are to blame for our country’s disaster. We have ruined our country due to our pride and neglect.
But Somali women are also to blame for contributing to the civil war by encouraging the men to act the way they were.
Not another gender war

93717E42-73DD-4A3B-839A-420AADFB6B93.gif

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP

How are you blaming the women huh. This is all you mens doing

Yh but we still catch strays like this 😭
View attachment 329264
The first woman to fly a supersonic fighter jet in Africa was a Somali woman, not an Arab, Bantu, or white south African woman. That flying machine isn’t a joke, it is FAST, at full speed it can fly from Djibouti to Kismaayo in less than 2 hours. The first woman to die a hero in Africa was a Somali woman when women of other ethnicities were “comfort women” for the colonial troops.

“Somali girls aren’t all that”
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
How are you blaming the women huh. This is all you mens doing

I’m not specifically blaming the women. I’m saying the women were partly to blame for encouraging the warlords. Somali women were just as tribalistic as the men (in the civil war days). But you’re right Somali men are obviously to blame for destroying the country.

But this is too obvious to address if we’re just blaming the men. I’m pointing other parts of the problem.

Trending

Latest posts