Opinion on twitter Somali politics and FKD

Should qabil politics and FKD be kept out of twitter and only be discussed on somalispot

• Yes

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Yeah I’m like you I only like and retweet some political stuff but I don’t engage fkd on twitter but I do share some stuff to others tho :lolbron:
That’s impressive for an issaq majority of twitter Fkd Somalis are either Somalia nationalits aka NN fanboys or radical Somaliland supremacists.stay away from twitter FKD it’s a dark place sxb

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Tiktok can be toxic but at a fast pace
in addition, they take a lot of unnecessary info about (me i think) and sold it. I was against the app since 2016 but I dont know. I just one day thought it would be fun for the moment until I saw how more and more countries want to ban it.

in addition, they take a lot of unnecessary info about (me i think) and sold it. I was against the app since 2016 but I dont know. I just one day thought it would be fun for the moment until I saw how more and more countries want to ban it.
Yeah alot of these apps still data information and that is why i use new phones so they can not steal anything

Glad the donald is banning it as less gabdho are using it lately

That’s impressive for an issaq majority of twitter Fkd Somalis are either Somalia nationalits aka NN fanboys or radical Somaliland supremacists.stay away from twitter FKD it’s a dark place sxb
Twitter where everyone knows it is toxic to be there but risk it anyway loool

I thinks it’s weird I keep my qabil politics strictly on somalispot however I do sometimes retweet puntland related posts but that’s rarely, it’s not a good sight to see Somalis slandering each other in public platforms such as twitter with non Somalis watching. I use my twitter for regular purposes and tweet usual things you would expect a 19 years female to.
What do 19 year old girls into these days

Not really London is huge it takes a while to go from south to north.Which diaspora are you let me guess America
Yes and i know as i was texting a lander girl who showed me the city or atleast west london but now she is with this dhulbante guy so she can get close to her reer ayeeyo

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Guys have you felt as you have learned something from this profile on twitter about qabill your and other qabill in general. I feel it sometimes but not always

Trending

Latest posts