Operative of Turkey's MIT agency sent $600,000 to al Shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I don't know why fobs ride thier d, these niggas are working for their own self interest and if given the chance will rob us blind:gucciwhat:

I don't know why fobs ride thier d, these niggas are working for their own self interest and if given the chance will rob us blind:gucciwhat:
Turkey's business with Somalia is estimated to reach 200 million this year a bulk of Somalia's GDP is dependent on Turkey however once compared with Turkish involvement in Ethiopia you'd notice the amount invested to have reached 6 billion last year. We were Turkey's gateway to Africa they don't need us anymore :ohlord:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is truly a disappointment. It seems that Turkey is just like the rest of them. We have no allies in this world.

Tukraq

VIP
Turkey was never our ally lol, they are allies with Hawiye
their not even allies with hawiye that would be naive to think:mjlol: they just see a weak unstable country that they think they can take advantage of by giving us "help" and "investments" to have more world influence and have their products sold in more countries, like Turkish airways:kodaksmiley:, inshallah in the future we tell them thank u very armajo then kick them out along with Ethiopia airways, only Somali and Jubba airways for our country:salute::ahh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Turkey was never our ally lol, they are allies with Hawiye
You know what I mean. We have UAE, Qatar, and Turkey operating in Somalia as allies to different regions/clans.

Turkey seemed to be the only one that didn't support terrorism. There was a time when I was actually jealous of Hawiye for snagging such a great ally but it turns out that there is nothing special about Turkey. They are no different from the others.

You know what I mean. We have UAE, Qatar, and Turkey operating in Somalia as allies to different regions/clans.

Turkey seemed to be the only one that didn't support terrorism. There was a time when I was actually jealous of Hawiye for snagging such a great ally but it turns out that there is nothing special about Turkey. They are no different from the others.
I was always sceptical about them but I would pick Turkey over them ayrabs any day of the week. Turkey is benefitting but so are the Somalis in Mogadishu. Qatar, UAE and KSA are doing way more shady stuff.

I was always sceptical about them but I would pick Turkey over them ayrabs any day of the week. Turkey is benefitting but so are the Somalis in Mogadishu. Qatar, UAE and KSA are doing way more shady stuff.
UAE started over taxing goods coming to Bosaso port since they acquired it, the same can be said about Turkey with Mogadishu port/Airport but at the very least they had those upgraded at the rate we're going Garcad will be getting its port before Bosaso :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.