OpenAI sora and the end of animation jobs

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
OpenAI has just released its new tool called Sora, which essentially generates super realistic videos for whatever you want to see. This could mark the end of animation jobs šŸ˜‚

Lostbox

怌Immortal Sage怍| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I can't wait to get access. Why can't they release? I remember being impressed by video generation last year. Even had a project ti build my own large language model to deeply understand this tech

This tech is incredible. I considering going back to uni to do my masters in machine learning and generative ai

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tired In Trouble GIF by Jay Sprogell

Does this mean we will see unlimited animes weekly instead of waiting 1-3 years for the next season?

Any major changes in the anime industry because of this? Thatā€™s all iā€™m curious about.

I foresee animated series of Somali classics like Dhegdheer, Qoris Maris and many other sheeko xariiro as well as historical movies about Ahmad Guray, the various sultanates we had, the Sayid and so on.

OpenAI has just released its new tool called Sora, which essentially generates super realistic videos for whatever you want to see. This could mark the end of animation jobs šŸ˜‚
I hate to be dirty minded but itā€™s a wrap for those OF naughty girls when this comes out.

Trending