Open peace to Jeegaan is Deni or Faroole?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Honesty I shocked when he mention about Peace with Jeegaan, From the first war till today they didn't respect any peace agreement to ceasefire. Why now Deni bring up the peace Lasscanoood not free. In his words Deni bring up Faroole idea on Sool issue. Maybe its the first mistake on this regard.

DDAA.jpg

Regarding election committee, Deni second mistake he should at least talk with Karaash. PL dastuur says so.

On my opinion President Deni should fix those mistakes.

Honesty I shocked when he mention about Peace with Jeegaan, From the first war till today they didn't respect any peace agreement to ceasefire. Why now Deni bring up the peace Lasscanoood not free. In his words Deni bring up Faroole idea on Sool issue. Maybe its the first mistake on this regard.

DDAA.jpg

Regarding election committee, Deni second mistake he should at least talk with Karaash. PL dastuur says so.

On my opinion President Deni should fix those mistakes.
IMO we should not trust Hargeisa they are snakes after begging for peace they act like Deni is now begging them smh. Sool issue needs to be discussed, obviously majority of these people dont want Puntland but they don't want to lose VP and 17 MP they need to gtfo out of garowe or bring their land back and pay tax like everyone else.

Karaash knows if we get 1 man 1 vote dhulbahante will be left out and they lose power.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sister if you go back before faroole era on Sanaag, they didn't provide any tax to PL. All started when faroole bring money for the Universty and road with many projects they start to pay tax till today we secure Bari Sanaag, same thing we can say about Cayn. Today PL control them. Only the issue is Sool. On my opinion as soon as PL build the two hospitals on widh widh and buhoodle more Dhulbahantee sub clans will join PL.

Sister if you go back before faroole era on Sanaag, they didn't provide any tax to PL. All started when faroole bring money for the Universty and road with many projects they start to pay tax till today we secure Bari Sanaag, same thing we can say about Cayn. Today PL control them. Only the issue is Sool. On my opinion as soon as PL build the two hospitals on widh widh and buhoodle more Dhulbahantee sub clans will join PL.
sister? lol

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Deni yoga appeasing faroole who has fallen in love twice with somaliland will be deni yoga downfall, i say good riddance to paganism iyo yoga Iyo ilko caas

Trending

Latest posts