Open Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently somali's newly elected president Farmajo declared officially war against alshabaab, do you think this will solve the current instability crisis in somalia?
Do you think somali's peace could be restored through military force or oral fighting against alshabab's ideology?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
no the issue with extremism within somalia is that it is not compatible with our culture. One thing many people have observed is the fact islamic extremism hasn't appeared in somalia as a result of our society encouraging it but mainly due to a lack of order. If farmaajo can establish a stable centralised government with a strong army and police force. A strong judiciary aswell which protects minority tribes, who unfortunately join all shabeeb due to their treatment , and treats the fairly then I can assure you al shabeeb will be defeated. As they say the rise of Al Shabab can be attributed to the hards times of somalia.

If I was farmaajo I would look to marginalise clan leaders and war lords as soon as possible by actively establishing an electorate franchise, which encourages participation from the civilian population. To make the system more transparent and to remove tribalism aspects as much as possible from politics. He should actively attack the 4.5 system and take the innovative of the failings of galmudug, to attack the other federal states.

no the issue with extremism within somalia is that it is not compatible with our culture. One thing many people have observed is the fact islamic extremism hasn't appeared in somalia as a result of our society encouraging it but mainly due to a lack of order. If farmaajo can establish a stable centralised government with a strong army and police force. A strong judiciary aswell which protects minority tribes, who unfortunately join all shabeeb due to their treatment , and treats the fairly then I can assure you al shabeeb will be defeated. As they say the rise of Al Shabab can be attributed to the hards times of somalia.

If I was farmaajo I would look to marginalise clan leaders and war lords as soon as possible by actively establishing an electorate franchise, which encourages participation from the civilian population. To make the system more transparent and to remove tribalism aspects as much as possible from politics. He should actively attack the 4.5 system and take the innovative of the failings of galmudug, to attack the other federal states.
Central government? Somalia constitution is based on federal system and it will not be possible for farmajo to change this system whatsoever

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
i don't think so..because a lot countries have similar federal system and worked well for them...there for,it can not be attributed to the system but to the people
the problem is zoos mix qabil with politics and governing hence the 4.5 and corruption

other countries have actual federalism and ideologies

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Oral fighting?? :lolbron:

The ideology is hard to challenge because you can’t say you’re against the imposition of sharia in a Muslim country. That’s where the problem lies. They have you in a trap. Al Shabaab and their opponents follow the same ideology and AS is more extreme about it. You can’t out-Muslim them. They beat you in the Islam contest.

You are left with the violence option and you must kill them all, wherever you find them all the time. Kill them even if they surrender. Hopefully they’ll get tired of dying. If you know there’s no coming back from joining them, a deadbeat kid will think twice.

Oral fighting?? :lolbron:

The ideology is hard to challenge because you can’t say you’re against the imposition of sharia in a Muslim country. That’s where the problem lies. They have you in a trap. Al Shabaab and their opponents follow the same ideology and AS is more extreme about it. You can’t out-Muslim them. They beat you in the Islam contest.

You are left with the violence option and you must kill them all, wherever you find them all the time. Kill them even if they surrender. Hopefully they’ll get tired of dying. If you know there’s no coming back from joining them, a deadbeat kid will think twice.
What islam contest will they beat me with, basically you saying islam is based on violence and killing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending