Open Challenge To Enemies Of PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL keeps telling non Puntlanders to stay in your own tribal regions. Why do these non puntlanders keep interfering in our region? I don't see a Puntlander interfere in Hargeisa or Burco or Galmudug or Hirshabelle. Why would we? we think your 'ghetto' and 'inferior' clans to us, we learn nothing from you and that's why we stay away from you. Why is you keep following us as Hartis? are you inferior to us and need us? PL reminds me of white people telling immigrants to stay away from them, but these non puntlanders keep coming and interfering with us. This needs to be discussed.

PL KUMA RABTO, how much clearer do you need to be told as non puntlander(hawiye or isaaq), stop sending soldiers and shabab and all this moryan shit, it shows us that your jealous of our progress and you know your regions are useless, why not spend your time on your people? why spend your time on us? It's inferiority complex there is no other answer. You really believe that Darod are superior to you.

The last question I want the enemy to answer. Please show me one project ever funded by your clans-men in your region. Just one project. You will see how your clans are ghetto and rely on white people charities, every project in mogadishu and hargeisa is from white people not from hawiye or isaaq people. See that's why your ghetto and u know it.

Look at PL. 'wadaagsin road' all done by puntlanders harti people. Look at Erigavo to Bosaso road, done by hartis. Look at 'garacad' port being constructed locally by hartis. Look at our airport terminals all done by hartis, foreigners only did runways. Hartis usually do their own projects with their own money, where is your money as hawiye and isaaq? are you that poor you can't fund a single project? or else please show me a single project funded by isaaq or hawiye. If you can't take the L AND SURRENDER TO PUNTLAND.

60% of PL projects is funded locally. There is only small NGO presence who deal with projects towards IDPS not Puntlanders. Plus a Few countries and World bank give us project funds but their so very few. 20% is all PL gets from foreigners in terms of our project no-one talks about this and ignores it.

Besides JPLG and a few donor projects. It represents less then 20% of all our projects. Even JPLG we contribute our taxes towards it, so it's public/donor partnership, it's not 100% welfare like Isaaq. @DRACO YOU CANT BUILD YOURSELF ON BREAD CRUMBS THROWN FROM WHITE PEOPLE, IT'S PROVEN NOT WORK AID MONEY. WELFARE DOESNT BUILD ANYONE, IF IT DID AFRICAN AMERICANS IN GHETTOS WOULD BE KANGZ TODAY.

NEVER BOAST ABOUT ANY PROJECT UNTILL YOU PROVE ISAAQ CAN DO SOMETHING FOR HIMSELF AND NOT RELY ON BEGGING BOWLS. Thats why hargeisa looks like ghhetto soweto, its all charity money and foreign countries, u cant live on the begging bowl waryaa, where is isaaq dheh ma dhintay

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come on In isaaq and hawiye as this thread is towards you as a clan to prove you can fund a single project as hawiye n isaaq and to show me one that was funded by your clans-men not by clans-men who go around the world with a begging bowl for bread crumbs from white people. Show me one project self funded by hawiye or isaaq AND I will denounce PL forever in my life.

The other thing I asked you was simple. PL tells you to stay in your tribal lands, focus your time on your people, PL doesnt go to GM/HS/SL, we consider u inferior and won't benefit from you in your regions. Why you keep chasing 'hartis' and using soldiers and shabab and all this bullshit? PL thinks it because your jealous of us and want to stop our progress because your regions are not progressing, cuz hawiye n isaaq are poor who cant fund a single project and u fear we will remind of you this.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Stop encroaching into Sool - Dhulbahante don't want MJs on one inch of Sool.

HG don't want you in Galkacyo /Mudug either

Stick to Bari & Nugaal if you want to be left alone

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

You should stick to your samosa.
Samosa Republic.jpg

:damedamn: hold on fella, we HG do want the MJs just not all of them, reer CM suffices for us.

@DR OSMAN is an honorary Galmudugian though, so his words carries certain weight.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You can't build a country on the bread crumbs of other nations and donors. Aid has proven not to work in the 3rd world, you need to self-empower Isaaq to take control of they're destiny. There is no two if's or buts about this. Dood iyo muran haka keenin qodobkasi. Your whole state is run on foreign donors, not a single project is Isaaq based or prove it. Bal aar ii tusi meel Isaaq diaspora/locals isku yimi oo wax dhistay? Even show me your local government contributing portion of their GDP towards projects with donors in public/private partnership? You got nothing, admit it. Low class people chewing khat in diaspora and hargeisa is all you have plus moryans and shababs who go into other territories to 'stop their development' that's all you have because ciil ba ku haayo inay beelaha kale ka awood badan yihin dhaqaale, ciidaan, caqli, and less khat chewers.

This your adeer @SirLancelLord in buuraha calmadow(bosaso side) and sool/sanaag. Hiding like a duli oo ka naxsan hartiga iyo awoodisa dhinaca dhaqaalaha, caqliga, horumarka. He knows his clan is dead, he knows what hargeisa looks like and the begging bowl politics of somaliland.
images

He knows 'dadkisa isaq' inay dhinteen oo khat uu fadhiyan iyo siyasiintooda begging bowl aduunka la wareegayan. So he is scared Harti are to strong building themselves, they see this as a threat as Isaaq become jealous in beelaha kale ka awood badan yahay. I know how they think remember I am moryan boy who went for dhaqan celis in 99 to hamar.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You can't build a country on the bread crumbs of other nations and donors. Aid has proven not to work in the 3rd world, you need to self-empower Isaaq to take control of they're destiny. There is no two if's or buts about this. Dood iyo muran haka keenin qodobkasi. Your whole state is run on foreign donors, not a single project is Isaaq based or prove it. Bal aar ii tusi meel Isaaq diaspora/locals isku yimi oo wax dhistay? Even show me your local government contributing portion of their GDP towards projects with donors in public/private partnership? You got nothing, admit it. Low class people chewing khat in diaspora and hargeisa is all you have plus moryans and shababs who go into other territories to 'stop their development' that's all you have because ciil ba ku haayo inay beelaha kale ka awood badan yihin dhaqaale, ciidaan, caqli, and less khat chewers.

This your adeer @SirLancelLord in buuraha calmadow(bosaso side) and sool/sanaag. Hiding like a duli oo ka naxsan hartiga iyo awoodisa dhinaca dhaqaalaha, caqliga, horumarka. He knows his clan is dead, he knows what hargeisa looks like and the begging bowl politics of somaliland.
images

He knows 'dadkisa isaq' inay dhinteen oo khat uu fadhiyan iyo siyasiintooda begging bowl aduunka la wareegayan. So he is scared Harti are to strong building themselves, they see this as a threat as Isaaq become jealous in beelaha kale ka awood badan yahay. I know how they think remember I am moryan boy who went for dhaqan celis in 99 to hamar.

Brother stop the delusion.

I'm terms of economics you're proven wrong and your parliamentarians even proved it, you lot rely on Somaliland too much.

A port that can't handle containers
And a net importer of Food.

Only reason Hargeisa has a problem is mismanagement and it overgrew it's capacity. It was built for 600k not 1.3mil (the size of your whole state)

Don't forget the morality of you're people where many times stolen items from PL arrived in Somaliland with the Govt returning whereas the opposite have never occurred

I'm chilling in Burco with my business just laughing at how we dominate you're market. Gonna be even more with this

Only talk when you dominate in business out of you're borders. I'll go in any ship and I'll see "Made in Somaliland" hahaha lol

Trending

Latest posts