Only in JL where a person with less land can claim to be President

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Beenaaale beenaale kala jirin Geriley is Marehan so is Fafahdun what you playing at

Geriley Cows Qurun south Gedo former OG land :russ:
:mjlol:I am always amazed that a man that wants every blade of grass to be called Sade in his own region is also demanding that he be given exclusive rights whilst a minority in other regions. Kind of amazing when you think about it :pachah1:

:mjlol:I am always amazed that a man that wants every blade of grass to be called Sade in his own region is also demanding that he be given exclusive rights whilst a minority in other regions. Kind of amazing when you think about it :pachah1:
Are you denying it Geriley MX Reer Guri baa dega it's on the border between Gedo iyo Lower Juba

Fafahdun Geriley and south Bardera district are former OG lands I know more about Bardera than a suju:mjlaugh:

Then I made you share Salagle with me
slg.jpg

:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
You really think Buale would be our capital if it wasnt Ogaden majority :mjlol:

JL is always going to be Ogaden majority we have the numbers to move in and become majority in the entire south let alone Jubbaland the numbers game wont help you :diddyass:

I really like the guy in your profile pic is there an interview of his I could watch? :duckr:

You guys dont want a state you want to be fifth columns take Garbaharey and join @Balaayo to become the 4th star.

Gobolka Gedo ee Koonfur Galbeed. Got a nice ring to it can't lie.:banderas:

Not this fired ex Governer looser again, he is begging walaahi, what a shame, president Ahmed Islam need to arrest this weirdo claiming land he don't control, kulahaa we wish reer Afmadow and Kismayo to come and help us build a new JL administration, why would they do that when there is a 8 year old fully functioning and recognized government already, waa nin riyo ku jira kan.

@Waamoking is that you?:lolbron::russ:

This qulle munching reer diini think hutu mercenaries and Ethiopian raw meat eaters will protect him from Ras kamboni brigade lol wallahi once we remove xarmaajo from office, we will expel reer cabudwaaq from Gedo

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
This qulle munching reer diini think **** mercenaries and Ethiopian raw meat eaters will protect him from Ras kamboni brigade lol wallahi once we remove xarmaajo from office, we will expel reer cabudwaaq from Gedo

Should I tell him or you guys? Or leave him in the dark @nine @Sheikh

:mjlol::russ:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You can share the vice president role with Biimaal :mjpls:

Ina Sayid Adan actually thought about it before he became VP of JL. We have strategic relationship with you no doubt, you prefer dealing with Guuri MX than the Galgaduud Galti immigrants. We are the ergo between MX and RX for peace and war. But I rather bully my cousins and rule the whole Jubba. Nothing personal.

:mjdontkno:

I'm amazed at beesha buunta MX's stamina. 10 years and they're still crying on the internet but we all know how many times they got smacked up on the battlefield during that time period :mjkkk:

I don't want to say too much due to ramadan don't let ilk0yar retardo kids activate me :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts