Only God can judge me...

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I found a job in a customer-service company, in Portugal.
My job is to work with Tiktok. My basic mission is to delete any "dangerous content" on their platform.
As we know, fellow friends, the Fobs have been infesting social media lately.

With this new tool, we might see the end of shitty lamagoodle songs, with some de-articulated niggas with their disturbing green teeth.

Whatcha think, negroes?

My job is to work with Tiktok. My basic mission is to delete any "dangerous content" on their platform.

With this new tool, we might see the end of shitty lamagoodle songs, with some de-articulated niggas with their disturbing green teeth.

Whatcha think, negroes?
Put an end to FOB TikTok once and for all

I thought I was the only one that noticed all their videos are literally them dancing to some song that sounds exactly like the other 99 songs they posted the previous week lmao

Whatcha think, negroes?

Delete all somali trolls content and post. If they make video with the name jåreer, automatically delete it. Same applies when ajnabis make videos about us. You are the chosen one, to bring peace to lamagoodles social media.

I couldn’t care about Fobs or young kids being cringe on Tiktok. You should work for twitter and YouTube and help delete all Anti Somali and Islamophobic content.

Trending

Latest posts