"Only Allah can judge me"

But how you gonna judge someone if you don’t know the Full picture? Only Allah knows it, so I leave it up to him. If I see someone sinning, best believe I didn’t see shit ö. Wallahi I don’t have the energy to guide a Brother or sister who are sinning

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We live in a day and age where most people committing haram know they are. People have access to internet and knowledge to know alcohol is haram unlike 500 years ago when being ignorant was plausible.

Anybody that says “I’m telling them that their actions is haram” is really just telling them “I know you’re doing haram”.

At the end of the day people should keep their sins private but I still try to refrain from judgement if they’re not a relative.

However, proudly displaying your sins out in the open is an altogether other thing.

Last edited:

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
We live in a day and age where most people committing haram know they are. People have access to internet and knowledge to know alcohol is haram unlike 500 years ago when being ignorant was plausible.

Anybody that says “I’m telling them that their actions is haram” is really just telling them “I know you’re doing haram”.

At the end of the day people should keep their sins private but I still try to refrain from judgement if they’re not a relative.

However, proudly displaying your sins out in the open is an altogether other thing.
Islamically it’s your duty to judge and guide those if you see them sinning