Only a diaspora Somali can save Somalia.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I have come to the conclusion that nothing will change unless a diaspora Somali brought up abroad or lived most of his life there is President of the country.

I have lost faith in every qashin leader present or the future. I simply do not believe these odays see a vision of a beautiful country like we do; they are all Corrupt dofaars.

How are we still having trouble with shit like buses being loaded with explosives to detonate in the city? Wtf?

I am tired.

I have come to the conclusion that nothing will change unless a diaspora Somali brought up abroad or lived most of his life there is President of the country.

I have lost faith in every qashin leader present or the future. I simply do not believe these odays see a vision of a beautiful country like we do; they are all Corrupt dofaars.

How are we still having trouble with shit like buses being loaded with explosives to detonate in the city? Wtf?

I am tired.
Listen man I 100% agree with you but that's also why we want so badly to cut ties with you. :manny:

Qali

Certified Pimp.

I am tired.
Look at Farmajo he was a diaspora Somali :pachah1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

I am tired.
I agree but those that are gonna should at least visit before settling

Mozart

You need people like me
Delusion is what makes you see visions of a beautiful country lol it’s been 30 years and you’ll probably die before Somalia resembles a nation. Also, diaspora Somali’s identify more with regional states than the kids in Somalia.

Delusion is what makes you see visions of a beautiful country lol it’s been 30 years and you’ll probably die before Somalia resembles a nation. Also, diaspora Somali’s identify more with regional states than the kids in Somalia.
Somaliland has potential. So does Puntland :mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Not really depends on who u ask most of my friends and family still identify with the nation more than the regions

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
A somali from the diaspora who lived comfortably majority of his/her life in the west wouldn’t know what is best for Somalia more than a local who has seen it all the past 30 years.

A somali from the diaspora who lived comfortably majority of his/her life in the west wouldn’t know what is best for Somalia more than a local who has seen it all the past 30 years.
A local though likely would be qabiilist and less well-educated so not really. You don't have to live it to know it sxb :manny:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
A Somali who lived comfortably in the West would be utterly shocked at the state of the country and system and work tirelessly to emulate the best of Western and Eastern countries. There you go, fixed it for ya!

Trending