Only 2% of white British people date interracially, compared to 26% for Black British people

Status
Not open for further replies.
The figures are even higher with Caribbean people. Something ridiculous like 1 in 2 people for the men, and around 40% for the women. The self hate is strong amongst them.

Self hate is a disease. These are the same black Brits that say somalis are self hating because we don't identify as black lool. They out here mixing with cadaans because they hate themselves true reality that is

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Hierarchies determine dating trends. I'm not surprised that ethnic peoples are suffering from cadaan fever. Like it or not, cadaans sit at the top. And what reason would cadaans have in dating down in huge numbers. Even Asians fawn over them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not all about looks. Which is why you'll find gorgeous non white women in relationships with average cadaan men, and black men in relationships with obese and or ugly cadaan women. :icon lol:
If anything that proves it's all about looks. A fat cadaan woman is the looks equivalent to an average black man. And an average white man to a good looking non white woman.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Because Cadaans are more attractive.

Um, that's not my point. Attractiveness is pseudo-objective across the racial spectrum. Average white men are not as attractive as a gorgeous non white woman. There's an element of status involved with cadaans, which elevates them. That's my point.

Because Cadaans are more attractive.
Man, you just need to take a walk through this area near my house. You will see Athletic young black men in their 20s with cadaan girls that look like 46 year old islaamo and drink 24/7. They could have found themselves a million better looking black girls.You can find yourself one as well if you come through.

Lol I have a disproportionate number of specifically Jamaican-Irish friends and even one of my friends is with an Irish girl rn. I wonder what the % would be if you filtered out the Irish underclass.

Either way, White people drastically outnumber Blacks so if you were to put all racial bias aside, you'd be much more likely to date White. 9/10 for non-Brummies and Londoners. On top of that you have the social race hierarchy. I'm surprised it's not higher.

Tbh, some places are literally becoming African shitholes so I fully back this.

Um, that's not my point. Attractiveness is pseudo-objective across the racial spectrum. Average white men are not as attractive as a gorgeous non white woman. There's an element of status involved with cadaans, which elevates them. That's my point.
What kind of status?
Cause when you control for wealth Cadaan men perform far better than their non white counterpart. In fact non whites need to compensate by hundreds of thousands of dollars in order to get the same woman.
There is a gut feeling physical attraction plays a predominant if not an exclusive roll in dating and that is very likely true.

Status
Not open for further replies.