Only 13.8% of America is black

I thought atleast 40% of america would be black, nope, almost 1/10, thats a tiny amount, from what i see online america has alot of black people but apparently in reality its majority white

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I thought atleast 40% of america would be black, nope, almost 1/10, thats a tiny amount, from what i see online america has alot of black people but apparently in reality its majority white
Yeah they are minority and the reason you see a lot of them on social media cause they are more entertaining than cadaan+ any other groups lol. They generally creative asf

attash

Amaan Duule
In the urban areas, blacks form a significant part of the population, usually around 30%, but it could be as high as 60% in some cities. But once you drive past the city district, you're not going to see anyone with skin darker than sand. The only exception is the rural southern regions.

the US has 330 Million people for context. that means there’s 42.9million black people. you’ll find them mostly in the south and urban areas

What's more crazy is that ADOS has a similar fertility rates as cadaan (below replacement rate)
In the near future the majority of Blacks in America will be descendents of immigrants

That shouldn’t be a surprise. There’s so many sundown towns in the sticks in the south where they will hang your ass and the whole town will watch with a cold 16oz beer and the local police will join in watching and celebrating 🤣. Don’t play.

African Americans are probably 9 percent, the other 3 percent would be lightskins with one grandparent and white Rachel Dolezais

NidarNidar

Punisher
They're just a vocal minority
1698137147922.png

1698137197866.png

A whole generation lead astray by the murder of the thought leaders, those who survived lead them off a cliff, a generation of children without father, creating weak emotional men, that run away at the first signs of responsibility, little did they know they also poisoned their own well, CIA selling crack in the 80/90s to innercity ghettos, now they have their own problems primarily opioid epidemic.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Alx

1698142953156.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
If I was a Black nationalist I would've been flooding the country with West african immigrants to boost the numbers. What type of power can you get in a country when you're only 13% of the population??