Online niggas playing like es

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Starscream, your avatar is so adorable. I'm not into cats but you're changing my mind. :browtf: My maternal instincts are kicking in. I feel the need to knit a onesie for a little spinster baby.

Starscream, your avatar is so adorable. I'm not into cats but you're changing my mind. :browtf: My maternal instincts are kicking in. I feel the need to knit a onesie for a little spinster baby.
Lol i wanted to change to this
CzvO4-cXEAEmc-4.jpg:large

But had change of heart:deadrose:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You’re the only you effeminate ladyboy unblock me so I can bully you wecel yaho emotional limp wristed c*nt.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When boqorka somaliyeed was getting crowned king it was by all Somalis the suldaan of Dir the odey dhaqmeed of hawiye, Isaac, dhulbhante, mareexan, rahanweyne, gabooye, Ogaden, warsengeli every tribe came to pay homage to the boqorka somaliyeed hawiye odey dhaqmeed even requested that the boqor shoul be called boqor somaliyeed instead of boqor darood

Meanwhile the same people you revere and enslave you on your own land pay homage to boqor burhan
Now play your position macaan jecel fadlan ku shuubo even Cali Khalif came to pay homage to boqor burhan during his crowning:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending