Online harrassment of Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
*Mr Knowles breaths*

Farax: wtf are you saying! How dare you! Go to hell! You ruined Somalia!

There seems to be a pattern forming where I have a few Faraxs who have given up their own independent sspot experience so that they can follow me around from thread to thread. Offering up their useless opinions on a plate, that I neither care for nor does any one else take seriously.

I can really empathise with Mama Malyun, a lot of Somali men see it as their duty to police what Somali women get up to online. That’s why we see these mutated chromosomes posting videos of a xalimo on YouTube everyday.

These men grew up in a household where violence and insults were the only means of communicating. For a long time women have ignored it and have accepted it as part of the rough and tumble of being online. But no more! These weak men should be exposed for what they do. If you don’t have the cognitive tools to express your views without harrassing a woman, we will clap back.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
She gonna start a revolution y'all. Leave the miskeen niggas in peace and go after the hennessy drinking and gun flexing abdis. They cause the most trouble.

Muji

VIP
She gonna start a revolution y'all. Leave the miskeen niggas in peace and go after the hennessy drinking and gun flexing abdis. They cause the most trouble.

The first rule of fight club is you don’t start a war with someone who has nothing to lose.

You really think I’m going to start a fight with a drunk Farax who has a machete and a permanent semi-erection?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The first rule of fight club is you don’t start a war with someone who has nothing to lose.

You really think I’m going to start a fight with a drunk Farax who has a machete and a permanent semi-erection?
True them niggas ain't got nothing to lose. It's those Somali supremacists that be causing the most trouble take them down .

Muji

VIP
True them niggas ain't got nothing to lose. It's those Somali supremacists that be causing the most trouble take them down .

Who said I’m taking them down?

I’m enlisting my platoon of faraxs- you included to defend your Somali sister’s honours.

When they show their ugly miserable faces- I expect you to throw yourself at them and make sure @Reiko the other ladies and I are not harmed during the ruckus. Good luck and remember we believe in you.

@Reiko I will send our defenders @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Slickback and @Kingjames to defend you. In cases like these it’s best not to get your hands dirty.
images
Time to get our hands dirty trying to defend the honour of Somali women.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Starscream always picks on me. He's a Somali woman hater.
Wallahi I can't stand that guy. I registered just to put him on ignore.
:susp:
@Reiko I will send our defenders @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Slickback and @Kingjames to defend you. In cases like these it’s best not to get your hands dirty.
What is this? The cuck squad?
:siilaanyolaugh:
You can stop pretending to be Somali now. I already know.
:ulyin:

Muji

VIP
@Kingjames get back to your position right now! Do you want to be known as a deserter? The enemy is waking up and approaching, we need you to form the barrier between us and them.

Muji

VIP
Our ancestors would of ran to their graves to defend our honour- if a lion just so much looked at us.

This new generation hide behind us against basement dwellers.

The difference is like night and day

97517FF7-971D-4118-A9E0-EBC1A20A5BA0.jpeg5036D793-FAE3-4F2D-9EA4-E392A7A25DE2.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Knowles what r u exactly? Androidginous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts