Online classes

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Wallahi I can’t handle it. I will zone out without even noticing it. One second I’m listening the next I’m watching tiktoks and wondering when on earth I even picked up my phone. I miss human natural interaction I can’t even leave my house no more and schools cancelled so all I do eat sleep log into my online class then sleep while in class and hope no one calls me then wake up again and the cycle continues. They legit gave us the day off today to do a 3 hour exam and this is how it went

9:00-yes imma do it let’s go I can finish it quick and have the day off

9:05-I have the whole day why am I starting now

12:00-I should start soon it’s fine I’ll start at 1

1:00-I can do it in 2 hours I’ll start at 2

2:03-it’s already 2 I’ll start at exactly 2:05

2:06-I’ll start at 2:10 instead

2:12-I’ll 100% start at 2:20

2:45-..........still ain’t started but start now

3:00- just gonna quickly open my messages I’ll just read and won’t reply

3:25-still on my phone, go back to doing it

3:30-bruh I cant even finish this in time I need to look for an excuse

3:35-gives up

4:10- (5 minutes before the due date) I’ll just upload what I already did

4:15- “I hope your having a great day sir! Sorry to interrupt you but regarding the maths paper today, due to internet difficulties I couldn’t complete it is it possible if you can give me an extension towards the end of the day as I’m getting my internet box changed soon”

right now (the rest of the day)-still on my phone

Wallahi this is a mess:deadmanny:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I fucking hate it. It’s wake up, go online, sleep. Repeat over and over. The days feel the same. It’s Jan 26 wallahi and Christmas feels like yesterday. But alhamdullah I wake up right? Alhamdullah I have WiFi and alhamdullah I’m able to sleep and wake up alive. Count the blessings

I can barely keep up shits so boring as well can’t even focus on what he’s saying although there is a qurux nigga there though I’ve never seen the face but the voice is soooooo macaaaaaan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
The Zoom lessons be killing me too. I have to wake up early, just to tune into an online “lecture”. Don’t get me started on all the other assignments I have to complete. It’s becoming too much for me :mjkkk:

The Zoom classes be killing me too. I have to wake up early, just to tune into an online “lecture”. Don’t get me started on all the other assignments I have to complete. It’s becoming too much for me :mjkkk:
And they’re surprised why kids are stressed and suicidal smh :meleshame:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I can barely keep up shits so boring as well can’t even focus on what he’s saying although there is a qurux nigga there though I’ve never seen the face but the voice is soooooo macaaaaaan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always pin them to keep me concentrating. Wallahi my chemistry teacher be having half her breasts out while explaining the work. Ironically the only lesson I pay attention in:reallymaury:

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I'm good with online classes but Zooms are a mess. Sometimes I don't wanna participate so I just lay on the floor by my laptop and do notes and work like that.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I like it first quarter I got bad grade I was mad at myself then 2nd quarter now I make honor roll

Satiate your desires for media. Listen to FreeQuranEducation while doing homework. Of course after you've watched the lectures.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
same bruh. I don’t even pay attention. The past week I’ve just been using tik tok and other stuff. Even though I have a chem unit test on titrations and acid/base neutralization.

I’m just planning on studying tmrw night and self teaching myself the whole unit. I’ll put an ignore on all the thirsty shordies and the guys asking for help and get this shaïte done.