ONLF praising Shide

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Somalis have no mabda this is ceeb. Shalay he was killing them and today he's a role model. Xaggee noloo wadaa?
This is politics people cant just go ballistic before elections you saw how that rolled out with Jawar

Also what killing was Axmed Shire responsible for I just knew him to be an Oromo Sheegad.

This is politics people cant just go ballistic before elections you saw how that rolled out with Jawar

Also what killing was Axmed Shire responsible for I just knew him to be an Oromo Sheegad.
He was Iley's boy dee.

War politic won't work it didn't work last time and it won't work this time.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
He was Iley's boy dee.
Everyone was he didnt exactly give a choice I dont know him personally and I dont care about Shire he is from a minority community who mostly dont even support him.

My warning to you if your from the region is dont expect Maadey to go in there and fight for Addis in his third week.

These things take time. Oromia and Amhara state have improved there forces to match Tigray, Somali Region will have to make up for these lost two years under Cagjar. The political climate is moving in our favor it would be foolish to waste that by unifying Ethiopia under a common enemy(The Somali).

Trending