ONLF or WSLF died with the Collapse of the Kacaan government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
I wonder what some guys are crying to Farmaajo about while SFG itself was created in Addis Ababa.
"Western Somalia" liberation died with the collapse of the wadani kacaan government under jaalle Siyad(born in galbed)
Especially MZ and Cawlihan who formed SPM and joined USC and overthrew the Kacaan government.

NB- This clan is so huge that even the sub clans formed different branches who went against each other in Somali history.

*At least my sub clan was loyal to both the Sayyidka and Jaale Siyad till the end.
IMG_20170823_215131_916.jpg IMG_20170823_215131_915.jpg
-Somali nationalism might be dead and federalism is the only other option, only thing left is to support our great leaders from galbed. One died there and influenced the other who was born there.
-Long live the Dervishes and the Kacaan government. IMG_20170829_211049.jpg

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I wonder what some guys are crying to Farmaajo about while SFG itself was created in Addis Ababa.
"Western Somalia" liberation died with the collapse of the wadani kacaan government under jaalle Siyad(born in galbed)
Especially MZ and Cawlihan who formed SPM and joined USC and overthrew the Kacaan government.

NB- This clan is so huge that even the sub clans formed different branches who went against each other in Somali history.

*At least my sub clan was loyal to both the Sayyidka and Jaale Siyad till the end.
View attachment 28690 View attachment 28692
-Somali nationalism might be dead and federalism is the only other option, only thing left is to support our great leaders from galbed. One died there and influenced the other who was born there.
-Long live the Dervishes and the Kacaan government. View attachment 28693
This dude be like;

''Hey look i'm an Ogaden, a qabiil so huge we cant liberate ourselves from the xabashis in Ethiopia therefore we became their errand boy in subjugating other Somalis for them, while also in Kenya we have only 1 out of 3 Somali districts in Kenya in lockdown while arselick Kenyatte for the opportunity of it and while also in Somalia we use our Kenyan Masters Tanks to fend off other Somalis from expelling our illegal land seizures, we are so blessed to be so many in number, as we say in Ogadenia Quantity over Quality anytime:gnzbryw:''

JamalNFD

JAMAL
This dude be like;

''Hey look i'm an Ogaden, a qabiil so huge we cant liberate ourselves from the xabashis in Ethiopia therefore we became their errand boy in subjugating other Somalis for them, while also in Kenya we have only 1 out of 3 Somali districts in Kenya in lockdown while arselick Kenyatte for the opportunity of it and while also in Somalia we use our Kenyan Masters Tanks to fend off other Somalis from expelling our illegal land seizures, we are so blessed to be so many in number, as we say in Ogadenia Quantity over Quality anytime:gnzbryw:''
What's wrong with being so huge.
We're present in Ogadenia, NFD and jubbaland.
Don't you try using anti Ethiopian Somali nationalism to slander Ogs while all this an Ogaden man started.
You should bless Ogs everytime coz Sayyid tried freeing you're people from Majerten slavery in Mudug under the hobyo sultanate.
If u study genetics Large population=Supremacy of those genes. Lool

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
What's wrong with being so huge.
We're present in Ogadenia, NFD and jubbaland.
Don't you try using anti Ethiopian Somali nationalism to slander Ogs while all this an Ogaden man started.
You should bless Ogs everytime coz Sayyid tried freeing you're people from Majerten slavery in Mudug under the hobyo sultanate.
If u study genetics Large population=Supremacy of those genes. Lool

An enslaved nutcase like you has no credibility to preach others into Somalweynist idea with your daily bombardment of Darood this and that supremacist BS.

Word of advice, just take a hike and concentrate on how to please President Kenyatte and what not.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
An enslaved nutcase like you has no credibility to preach others into Somalweynist idea with your daily bombardment of Darood this and that supremacist BS.

Word of advice, just take a hike and concentrate on how to please President Kenyatte and what not.

He's a darood sheegat. Didn't u here. Lol

This dude be like;

Most savage comment I've read.:deadmanny::dead1:

Last edited:
This dude be like;

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.