Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
@embarassing ina adeer wallahi you are very naive

hawiyeantionlf.png

Abkaal

Somalis need to forgive each other and unite against their real enemies.
The akhdaam jabertis prefer a Docile Hawiye like you that agrees everything with them. I am telling you wallahi your people are being robbed in a broad daylight in galbeed and you want to talk about forgiveness. Wallahi you are a mystery to me and i doubt your hawiyenimo i have never seen a hawiye like you so submissive la xawla:meleshame:

The akhdaam jabertis prefer a Docile Hawiye like you that agrees everything with them. I am telling you wallahi your people are being robbed in a broad daylight in galbeed and you want to talk about forgiveness. Wallahi you are a mystery to me and i doubt your hawiyenimo i have never seen a hawiye like you so submissive la xawla:meleshame:
Im not sure what you're talking about. I have my own views, anyone who is pro-Somali/Somaliweyn/Somalia and anti-qabyalad I agree with and support regardless of clan. You'll find you have more in common and agree with the qabilists regardless of clan too with your thinking.

Abkaal

@embarassing You Hawiye folks really need to lay off the Somalinimo koolaid it's what's really destroying us.

Galbeed is administred by Ethiopia and everything should be done to keep it that way, no independence and no reunification. :kanyeshrug:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@embarassing You Hawiye folks really need to lay off the Somalinimo koolaid it's what's really destroying us.

Galbeed is administred by Ethiopia and everything should be done to keep it that way, no independence and no reunification. :kanyeshrug:
Sheegato alert didn’t you just HG you monkey :gucciwhat:

VIP
Shouldn't accept anything other than a referendum. If that's not included, every mujahid that died fighting ethiopia will have been for nothing

Yup by holding referendum which the constitution of ethiopia backs, ethiopia has finally accepted it.
Thats good news, do you have any sources for Ethiopia accepting a referendum in Somali galbeed?

Somali Galbeed should vote for independence initially, then we should unify with Somalia when it's peaceful over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending