ONLF Is Officially A Terrorist Organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Xildhiban zakariye:fittytousand:
I don't know the man's qabil (And Don't care) but I have never seen a xildhiban like him.:salute:
Farmaajo and Kheyre failed us:bell:
wallahi people were right, dowlada farmaajo waa dowlad fudfudud and it wouldn't last a year:bell:
The Qalbi dhax situation is nothing compared to classing ONLF Terrorist organization:jcoleno::lawd:
Rip February 8 - September 6th:jaynerd:
I wish I was older so I could make tenable change.Somalia needs a new government immediately, every time I look at this foolish government I remember this hadith.

A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor”
(Sahih al-Bukhari 2441: Vol. 3, Book 43, Hadith 621)

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I wish I was older so I could make tenable change.Somalia needs a new government immediately, every time I look at this foolish government I remember this hadith.

A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor”
(Sahih al-Bukhari 2441: Vol. 3, Book 43, Hadith 621)
It got nothing to do with age bro. the 13 members of SYL at the time they established the party were under 20 years of age. we just need well educated and nationalistic youth.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
yooo:ooh:
I didn't realize that shit:ooh:
Farmaajo is getting back the ogadens since Axmed madobe has been F'ing up the MX's:ooh:
The OG's got the support of Somalis though since they're freedom fighters fighting the xabashis:ooh:

yooo:ooh:
I didn't realize that shit:ooh:
Farmaajo is getting back the ogadens since Axmed madobe has been F'ing up the MX's:ooh:
The OG's got the support of Somalis though since they're freedom fighters fighting the xabashis:ooh:
No , Farmaajo is literally incompetent. There are people in the system which are hindering knowledge reaching him about Qalbi Dagax and other essentialities.For instance he has been a hands off executer, he has been withdrawn from the government due to his naievity.The result is a political crisis.If you don't believe me just look at Barire , the destruction of Xamar economy and this issue.All point to incompetence not hate.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Don't tell me one man started off the chain reaction that will bring down the entire government :kanyehmm:
DominoEffect_DSC_6311_H.gif

, you are enjoying this
:farmajoyaab:
A taruud government is in shambles why shouldn't i enjoy it?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You gonna cause someone to get killed over your tweets yaa menace

Dude! My twitter is mission compare to what these rulers of Mogadishu are committing.

There action convinces more to lay claim to social media Somali President just like PL, SL and JL are claiming legitimate leaders.

The whole Somalia shit is a joke and I am joining the fray.

I kid you not ! I now believe I am the social media Somalia president. I've tasted the Kursi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts