ONLF Is Officially A Terrorist Organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Farmaajo was behind the extradition of Qalbi Dhagax :pachah1:Galmudug isnt capable of passing federal laws :pachah1:Farmaajo is done for :pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:hemad::krs:

Are Farmaajo's team reading my posts?:mjpls:

More deportations to come. :lawd:

Bohol

VIP
Many nations in the west don't consider ONLF as a terrorist group but a homegrown self determination
group. Bad move by the Somalia gov if this is true.

This just keeps on getting better and better. :hemad:

You guys want to tell me he's unaware of this too. :drakekidding::hahaidiot:

Inb4 before the spin doctors.

Duchess

VIP
Typical majeerteen :mjlol:

Somaliland has routinely done what the SFG did yet now you're up in arms about this? f*ck Farmaajo, but f*ck you too. Why don't we ever see you oppose your government's actions? Or is it only halaal when Somaliland does it? Why do you give a shit about this one Ogaden but not the thousands who were displaced from Hargeisa?:comeon:

Ain't nobody buying what you're selling. Leave the mind games to the pros, boo. :camby:

Duchess

VIP

No spin necessary. The person behind this brilliant move should be thanked and honored with a national holiday.

Duchess

VIP
I bet the Somali government will bring forward proof that this terrorist was not even born in Somalia and is in fact an Ethiopian national. Save your tears, kids. He's not coming back.:drakekidding:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Kheyre is like, I'm done for so now everybody should sink with me:pachah1:
Now, farmaajo government, in general, would sink, kheyre resigning wouldn't mean anything:ooh:

This is sure worst than anything a Somali government has ever done:bell:
I vote for Xildhiban Zakariye, such a nationalist Not a fake one like farmaajo:ohlord:

Duchess

VIP
@Bahal when is the revolution coming? :jaynerd:

tumblr_otzhu5mi3V1w8qokno1_500.gif

He works for US now. #bermudasihir

Kheyre is like, I'm done for so now everybody should sink with me:pachah1:
Now, farmaajo government, in general, would sink, kheyre resigning wouldn't mean anything:ooh:

This is sure worst than anything a Somali government has ever done:bell:
I vote for Xildhiban Zakariye, such a nationalist Not a fake one like farmaajo:ohlord:
My hopes are dashed
:shookgabre:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
My hopes are dashed
:shookgabre:
Vote Xildhiban zakariye:fittytousand:
I don't know the man's qabil (And Don't care) but I have never seen a xildhiban like him.:salute:
Farmaajo and Kheyre failed us:bell:
wallahi people were right, dowlada farmaajo waa dowlad fudfudud and it wouldn't last a year:bell:
The Qalbi dhax situation is nothing compared to classing ONLF Terrorist organization:jcoleno::lawd:
Rip February 8 - September 6th:jaynerd:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somaliland has routinely done what the SFG did yet now you're up in arms about this? f*ck Farmaajo, but f*ck you too. Why don't we ever see you oppose your government's actions? Or is it only halaal when Somaliland does it? Why do you give a shit about this one Ogaden but not the thousands who were displaced from Hargeisa?:comeon:

Ain't nobody buying what you're selling. Leave the mind games to the pros, boo. :camby:
I love drama :manny:

They spinned it again:pachah1:apparently it was HSMs government :pachah1:didn't they first say he had a Ethiopian passport:pachah1:then they said Galmudug and NISA was behind it :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts