ONLF disarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I can't wait to see 1,740 cagdheers doing an 8 hour dhaanto marathon on Ethiopian state television.
:chrisfreshhah:

Misinforming title. ONLF is merging with Liyu to form the ultimate Cagdheer army :wow:
The thought of united ogadens, who will no longer kill each other, terrifies these bastards sxb.

Pay no mind to them.

Now they will see the our true wrath.

Onlf will have a base in every region.

Lastly, onlf is still armed.

Power consolidated.

Next.

The thought of united ogadens, who will no longer kill each other, terrifies these bastards sxb.

Pay no mind to them.

Now they will see the our true wrath.

Onlf will have a base in every region.

Lastly, onlf is still armed.

Power consolidated.

Next.
I don't know how you can spin this as a win. In case you forget the L in ONLF stood for liberation, the whole objective of the group was to liberate Somali galbeed. Now they are being integrated in to the very system they were fighting. Today the ONLF have been officially defeated.

I don't know how you can spin this as a win. In case you forget the L in ONLF stood for liberation, the whole objective of the group was to liberate Somali galbeed. Now they are being integrated in to the very system they were fighting. Today the ONLF have been officially defeated.

What should they do? As if Ethiopia wasnt enough to deal with, they have got puntland, somaliland the Somali government in the fight as well. What's your explanation for this? Or you want them to keep fighting everyone? While your adeero capitalize on the situation.

The galbeed region is settled by everyone. Where is everyone else?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
ONLF has been defeated, disarmed and humiliated. They can never challenge the powerful Abysinnian empire again.

Meles Zenawi would be proud.

ONLF has been defeated, disarmed and humiliated. They can never challenge the powerful Abysinnian empire again.

Meles Zenawi would be proud.
MSB would be rolling in his grave if he hears that Ghetto is under Ethiopian powerful Abysinian forces.
Bula xaawo,Garbaharey ,Bardheere and Luuq is all under Ethiopian army.ONLF mexey sheegi hadey is dhiiban.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MSB would be rolling in his grave if he hears that Ghetto is under Ethiopian powerful Abysinian forces.
Bula xaawo,Garbaharey ,Bardheere and Luuq is all under Ethiopian army.ONLF mexey sheegi hadeky is dhiiban.
Keep lying boy, no ethiopians in G3do.

Keep lying boy, no ethiopians in G3do.
Bay, Bakool, and Gedo is assigned to Ethiopia their largest Amisom contingent is stationed near the airport in Baardhere:childplease:
they protect your southern border from al Shabab incursions, Ethiopian enforced law and order by day al Shabab shadow government by night:browtf:

ONLF can win 2020 elections and create Ogadenia state

What should they do? As if Ethiopia wasnt enough to deal with, they have got puntland, somaliland the Somali government in the fight as well. What's your explanation for this? Or you want them to keep fighting everyone? While your adeero capitalize on the situation.

You're acting like the ONLF was the only militia group that was beset from all sides. Don't be so spineless, a similar rebel group once took on the SNA ground and air forces, and was attacked from south by the WSLF, the west by the Awdal militia, the east by the Harti Militias, basically everyone. Still they persevered and prevailed and managed to open up and fund another front in the south, they eventually wiped the floor with their enemies.You shouldn't have taken the SSDF route, which is to cower and give in. There's no excuse for you guys to give up. Stop the Calaacal and defend yourselves.

The galbeed region is settled by everyone. Where is everyone else?

So when it comes to fighting Ethiopia everyone settles there, but when it comes to fair representation it's a 90% OG region :nahgirl:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is wonderful news, No one knows the hardship and sacrifice of WAR then those who fought years. If they disarmed, it means that the situation which caused them to pick up the gun is no longer there. ONLF has won and there’s nothing more joyous then the taste of peace. I wish these young men and women nothing but the best and I salute the Somali State :)

You're acting like the ONLF was the only militia group that was beset from all sides. Don't be so spineless, a similar rebel group once took on the SNA ground and air forces, and was attacked from south by the WSLF, the west by the Awdal militia, the east by the Harti Militias, basically everyone. Still they persevered and prevailed and managed to open up and fund another front in the south, they eventually wiped the floor with their enemies.You shouldn't have taken the SSDF route, which is to cower and give in. There's no excuse for you guys to give up. Stop the Calaacal and defend yourselves.

So when it comes to fighting Ethiopia everyone settles there, but when it comes to fair representation it's a 90% OG region :nahgirl:
Why haven't you even attempted to free your people from occupation in gashamo? Is that how bytch made your tribe is? :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending