One year of marriage and shes unrecognizable..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
At her wedding

Now

How you gonna look like you already got 8 kids After a year
:what1:

Don't know if this applies to Istaahil but there are cases back home of women who use skin whitening creams and there's some thing called Big Power. I can't remember if it's a drink or whatever but anyways it makes them cadaan and the side effect is that their face inflates and fattens. It's disgusting and dangerous.

I saw a woman with the widest face I've ever seen, a literal labo wijoole
:damn:

Edit: Loool someone mentioned it in the comments :snoop:

Mercury

VIP
Don't know if this applies to Istaahil but there are cases back home of women who use skin whitening creams and there's some thing called Big Power. I can't remember if it's a drink or whatever but anyways it makes them cadaan and the side effect is that their face inflates and fattens. It's disgusting and dangerous.

Thing is most girls dont even need to bleach they look good to begin with

I think dark skin would probably suit her features more instead of looking like this:

happy_ghost_face1.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

She's still skinny af (she looks like she weighs 110 lbs max) but her face looks like that of an obese lady.......

z3zrULC

Big power.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: Holy shit. Were you there recently? I know Big Power, It's a pill which makes them gain weight but I'm not sure what sort of pill it's. Why tf would they wanna gain weight when they all fat? :farmajoyaab:

Mercury

VIP
Why tf would they wanna gain weight when they all fat? :farmajoyaab:

Maybe a case of suugo science they probably thought if they gain weight on purpose it Will go to their boobs or butts

When in reality nobody can pinpoint where to gain or lose bodyfat

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: Holy shit. Were you there recently? I know Big Power, It's a pill which makes them gain weight but I'm not sure what sort of pill it's. Why tf would they wanna gain weight when they all fat? :farmajoyaab:
I don't get it but yeah the woman I saw looked exactly like that squirrel above

Bismillah she needs to lay off whatever she's on :dwill:

upload_2017-7-2_9-24-13.png

She's going to Thailand for treatment, i hope she learns not to use products just because a friend recommends them :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending