One week in Texas Jail and who I met

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Last year, after forgetting to pay couple old tickets I was arrested along with a new class A misdemeanors charge of resisting arrest, I needed a week vacation anyway and this is one is fully paid.

While I was at Tarrant County Jail in Downtown fort worth, they suddenly put me on 11th floor , a pod with all the murder and such offenses.

All we did was eat,hoop,watch tv and sleep, not much to do , they had this story of unarmed black man getting shot on a repeat on tv for the whole week untill one day the victim from the TV shooting cam walked into our pod in a County orange swimsuit.

We were shocked and mad and almost it looked a riot might break out, the AAs were so mad at Correction Officers for arresting this young man when he was shot for no reason.

They settled him next to my bunk and we started talking daily and night, what I came to find out why he got arrested and the true story behind it shocked me to my soul, made me think every story you see on TV is real or fake, I shouldnt share it right?

The only other interesting person I met there was Tay K, I never heard his name before meeting him and it was hard for me to believe he was actually a famous rapper, @Jake from State Farm would know him.

Last edited:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Last year, after forgetting to pay couple old tickets I was arrested along with a new class A misdemeanors charge of resisting arrest, I needed a week vacation anyway and this is one is fully paid.

While I was at Tarrant County Jail in Downtown fort worth, they suddenly put me on 11th floor , a pod with all the murder and such offenses.

All we did was eat,hoop,watch tv and sleep, not much to do , they had this story of unarmed black man getting shot on a repeat on tv for the whole week untill one day the victim from the TV shooting cam walked into our pod in a County orange swimsuit.

We were shocked and mad and almost it looked a riot might break out, the AAs were so mad at Correction Officers for arresting this young man when he was shot for no reason.

They settled him next to my bunk and we started talking daily and night, what I came to find out why he got arrested and the true story behind it shocked me to my soul, made me think every story you see on TV is real or fake, I shouldnt share it right?

The only other interesting person I met there was Tay K, I never heard his name before meeting him and it was hard for me to believe he was actually a famous rapper, @Jake from State Farm would know him.

I bet you dropped the soap.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
and then you met Trump and had a little chat with him eh??

f*ck off with your fake stories

:camby:

Why is it hard for you to believe it? They are violent inmates in a county jail not presidential contenders, not hard to meet them sxb.
:gucciwhat:
the only celebrity I have ever came across was Yao Ming in my 16 years of stay in the US and that was my first day of arrival while carrying my IOM Bags at O'harre, after that day I haven't met nobody famous:siilaanyolaugh:.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Screenshot_2019-01-10-13-20-21.png
I bet you dropped the soap.

Nayaa stop holding grudges from other FKD threads, some of you people amaze me, the amount of never lasting cuqdaf La Xawla .:snoop:

Last edited:
@Manafesto

Thanks buddy for sharing your dream. A sea change from the obsession of the never ending gender conflict here. You should’ve continued with the dream till you’ve met & shared a cell with Suge Knight (Death Row Records Mogul) in a Los Angeles jail. Nevertheless, it’s the best bulshit story that I’ve read here in 2019. Thanks Sxb.

@abdiwarrior

Aabbe, let adeer @Manafesto be your tutor here. He can promise us that Somalis will pay for Trump’s wall & we would believe him. Consider him as a hero and look up to him.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto

Thanks buddy for sharing your dream. A sea change from the obsession of the never ending gender conflict here. You should’ve continued with the dream till you’ve met & shared a cell with Suge Knight (Death Row Records Mogul) in a Los Angeles jail. Nevertheless, it’s the best bulshit story that I’ve read here in 2019. Thanks Sxb.

@abdiwarrior

Aabbe, let adeer @Manafesto be your tutor here. He can promise us that Somalis will pay for Trump’s wall & we would believe him. Consider him as a hero and look up to him.

I have honestly asked @abdiwarrior to be his Protege but the kid is hard headed and I didnt want to persuade him real bad.:mahubowtf:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Yea I know of tay K. He has some good songs. Laakin the kid was really with the shits. I don’t think he coming out anytime soon.

I haven’t really met that’s many celebs.
I met miesha Tate
Timothy de la ghetto
Jalen Ramsey
And Jason terry

Jason terry I met at school when I was 12.
Timothy de la ghetto I met at a noodle house in dallas

Jalen Ramey I met when he wasn’t a pro but a college player. One of my close friends did photography work so I use to travel around with him whenever I was free. It was lit. I was like 17 at the time

Miesha Tate I legit met at my first job ever. I recognized her ass eating a brownie and I said oh shit your miesha Tate.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yea I know of tay K. He has some good songs. Laakin the kid was really with the shits. I don’t think he coming out anytime soon.

I haven’t really met that’s many celebs.
I met miesha Tate
Timothy de la ghetto
Jalen Ramsey
And Jason terry

Jason terry I met at school when I was 12.
Timothy de la ghetto I met at a noodle house in dallas

Jalen Ramey I met when he wasn’t a pro but a college player. One of my close friends did photography work so I use to travel around with him whenever I was free. It was lit. I was like 17 at the time

Miesha Tate I legit met at my first job ever. I recognized her ass eating a brownie and I said oh shit your miesha Tate.

I felt bad for Tay K, kid fucked up him self when he was about to be noticed for robbing his plug.

I f*ck with this banger though he made, the lyrics is kinda real too ,he promised me to be in is tour if he ever gets out in exchange for few hooks.:ohhhdamn:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Has that jail time affected u when you went job hunting.

my family run and own independent business and I work with them But sure killed my pockets dealing with all these lawyers specially that county has the highest conviction rate in the whole US.

Infact the whole state saying " Don't mess with Texas" is true, they hate crime and violence while everyone is packing heavily and legaly with semi automatics and assault rifles.
:draketf:

@Manafesto

@abdiwarrior

What did I do

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto & @Jake from State Farm

You guys are lucky living in Texas because the Texas flag has a mini-Somalia flag in it. I think as a southern confederate state, they honour and respect their fellow red necks, us Somalis.

I live in Ohio now but Texas is second home , there is so much similarities in weather and the landscape with My Bari region too.

texan-grown-with-somali-roots-acid-wash-t-shirt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending