One thing I will never get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the grown 40 something year old somali women fighting constantly on social media

Its so unnerving to see people in that age range getting involved in teenage level drama. To make it worse people upload it on youtube using sc filters making it even more ridiculous than it already is :liberaltears:

waa umad xanuunsanaysa gabi ahaan. qof walbo soof fariisto meesha check engine baa u shiday, ma'aha dad fiyoow. I am not shocked by them anymore. niggas like dabacasaar baa la cazuumaya oo lagu leeyahay kaalay aanu ku waraysane.

We ooze negative energy lol. We use the internet for fkd and qabiil wars, to expose each other and to beef with each other. Can you think of any community that does this?

IQ 68 combined with PTSD from the civil war=current generation of Somalis habaryars and adeers on social media.

waa umad xanuunsanaysa gabi ahaan. qof walbo soof fariisto meesha check engine baa u shiday, ma'aha dad fiyoow. I am not shocked by them anymore. niggas like dabacasaar baa la cazuumaya oo lagu leeyahay kaalay aanu ku waraysane.

We ooze negative energy lol. We use the internet for fkd and qabiil wars, to expose each other and to beef with each other. Can you think of any community that does this?

IQ 68 combined with PTSD from the civil war=current generation of Somalis habaryars and adeers on social media.
So true
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sometimes qabiil sometimes men. tbh i dont know half the time
They're sick people. The ones who were educated in Somalia never do this, it's always the badiyo born and badiyo raised ones who came to America and thought this is the freedom everyone was talking about.

They're embarassing.

These are the same wretched middle age women who have destroyed their own households in huge numbers when they arrived in the west hence not surprised by this at all.

You can't expect shame from the shameless.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Arrested development. Their emotional maturity stopped earlier in their lives while they chronologically aged. Let's not conflate this with IQ or the trauma of war. People don't react to stress in the same way. Some are more resilient and less attracted to drama. Also, the internet is just an outlet. No one is paying attention to well-mannered Somali women as they aren't actively on social media. And even if they are we have a tendency to overlook them and focus on the calamity. People can't resist looking at a car wreck and notice bad drivers but no one acknowledges smooth traffic and good drivers.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe we Somalis need reality show or something to take our minds off of boredom, look at how many views Mama Malyuun and co get on social media. All the viewers act shocked and appalled but ultimately they tune in again and again. There are so many talented people out there, I wish they got together and produced a weekly show :)

Also I've noticed that for somlis being outlandish and borderline insane is the only form of comedy, from odey shirwac to dabcasar and mms to certain people on this forum. I don't think I've ever heard of somalis being entertained by anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts