One thing I hate seeing

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Large % of Somali women act like qumayo to other females by default can’t even imagine what it must be like to work under them/for them. Wallahi we lack empathy as group and I’m not sure why. May Allah guide these ppl acting like Godless savages.

Karma is “B” wallahi she’ll get hers too if she already hasn’t! Every single wrong you do to another human being you’ll pay it back double.
What's weird is if the girl was related to her she would never treat her like this she would be showing naxariis and hospitality but now since shes a girl she hired as a maid shes acting like a dictator

What's weird is if the girl was related to her she would never treat her like this she would be showing naxariis and hospitality but now since shes a girl she hired as a maid shes acting like a dictator
Not true. At all. Blood means little to some people. Moms put their kids on blast in Whatsapp gcs. Dads abandon their kids. Aunts use their orphaned nieces and nephews as free labor. You hear these types of stories all the time.

Why are people shocked, like it’s Somalia not the west where there’s laws put in place to protect people like that little girl. What’s sad is that type of abuse is what push so many young people to risk their life to cross the Mediterranean. I know for a fact that the egotistical and self absorbed bunch in the Somali diaspora(some not all), who say they are gonna go back home and rebuild and help people but end up building a summer vacation villa for his family.

I would outright make ban having a maid in your home. The amount of abuse and humiliation they go through and we dont know about is even more.

Trending