One thing I hate seeing

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Is somalis who treat their maids like shit this girl could be the same age as her kids yet shes talking to her as if shes her slave

Is somalis who treat their maids like shit this girl could be the same age as her kids yet shes talking to her as if shes her slave

What a b*tch. Yaadu maxey tahay marka qof loo soo direeyo? Locals have always been cruel to maids. This girls looks no more than 17.

Cartman

reformed
When I get a place in somalia and have a stable career here and a lot of savings I’m going to hire a lot of maids so they don’t have to work for shit people and pay them well. I’ll mostly choose the young and old or those with lots of children and I’ll have a big enough house to have a maid quater for them to live in. :cosbyhmm:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Yaa ku soo diray? :hmm:
Somalis think they're the most important people in the world wlhi smh

Last edited:
That’s assuming he would end up with anyone at all :drakekidding:

That was cold blooded

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What a b*tch. Yaadu maxey tahay marka qof loo soo direeyo? Locals have always been cruel to maids. This girls looks no more than 17.
waa gabadh yar she looks 13-14 teda kale shes complaining the girl poisoned her hadii ay ku sumay maxaad u dhiman wayday?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
We had a maid in Somalia that use to work for us. Her last client would use burning dhuxul to burn her skin when she did something wrong ( more like something she didnt approve of). Since maids and domestic workers dont have a system to protect them againts their bosses its pretty common for maids to be verbally, and physically abused.

Last edited:

Large % of Somali women act like qumayo to other females by default can’t even imagine what it must be like to work under them/for them. Wallahi we lack empathy as group and I’m not sure why. May Allah guide these ppl acting like Godless savages.
We had a maid in Somalia that use to work for us. Her last client would use burning dhuxul to burn her skin when she did something wrong ( more like something she didnt approve of). Since maids and domestic workers dont have a system to protect them againts their bosses its pretty common for maids to be verbally, and physically abused.

Karma is “B” wallahi she’ll get hers too if she already hasn’t! Every single wrong you do to another human being you’ll pay it back double.