One thing I hate about Somali dudes my age

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you smash a halimo KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Do not tell everyone unnecessary

if she decide she can’t be fucking with Somali guys because they snitchin, then we lose. Now we can’t get our nut in :farmajoyaab:

dead that shit I’m serious

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You don't understand, I need to prove my fragile masculinity because I measure self worth on the amount of women I lay with

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
If you smash a halimo KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Do not tell everyone unnecessary

if she decide she can’t be fucking with Somali guys because they snitchin, then we lose. Now we can’t get our nut in :farmajoyaab:

dead that shit I’m serious
What hypocrite
Non somali Man do It 2
They talking about it and brag about it
:farmajoyaab:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What hypocrite
Non somali Man do It 2
They talking about it and brag about it
:farmajoyaab:
What I’m saying is Somali dudes gotta stop it bragging about bagging Somali girls
Cause then they won’t try to mess with other Somali dude cause they snitchin

worded it better 4 u

What I’m saying is Somali dudes gotta stop it bragging about bagging Somali girls
Cause then they won’t try to mess with other Somali dude cause they snitchin

worded it better 4 u
LOL you Still a hypocrite non somali Man brag about how they bagging somali woman All over Twitter and yet somali woman doesnt say sht about it Why they talking sht when somali dudes does same and say we dont mess with Somali dudes Why cant they say that to non somali Man I see the doublestand and hypocrite
:mahubowtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
LOL you Still a hypocrite non somali Man brag about how they bagging somali woman All over Twitter and yet somali woman doesnt say sht about it Why they talking sht when somali dudes does same and say we dont mess with Somali dudes Why cant they say that to non somali Man I see the doublestande and hypocrite
I’m just reporting the news but yeah man Somali girls from the west are kinda sped tbh...you didn’t realize that yet?

Sxb tbh I think some are a lost cause. When you don’t have a solid foundation of morals in childhood than they become twitter xaar

take solace in that most will be 35 and unmarried :chrisfreshhah:

I’m just reporting the news but yeah man Somali girls from the west are kinda sped tbh...you didn’t realize that yet?

Sxb tbh I think some are a lost cause. When you don’t have a solid foundation of morals in childhood than they become twitter xaar

take solace in that most will be 35 and unmarried :chrisfreshhah:
My is point is
They have Stigma against somali Man and not to non somali man

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If we don't tell anyone who's gonna believe us , is it really zina if the mandem don't hear about it?

:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If we don't tell anyone who's gonna believe us is it really zina if the mandem don't hear about it?

:kanyeshrug:
But now we don’t get to take the cheeks too
Every action has a reaction like my nigga Isaac Newton said
The more you expose them the less they wanna smash malis and they more they gon head towards Jamaican west African etc

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Im sorry sxb but if i bag a girl i have to tell my main niggas its the bro code :manny:
Your bro’s gon tell everyone tho :manny:
Adopt my philosophy of Silent wins silent losses
I’m pretty sure 90% of xalimos messing w ajnabi is
Only cause if they mess w farax they gon get exposed

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
But now we don’t get to take the cheeks too
Every action has a reaction like my nigga Isaac Newton said
The more you expose them the less they wanna smash malis and they more they gon head towards Jamaican west African etc

It's the same as dogs pissing in a corner it's to mark their territory. They do it with the smell of urine we do it with our words, once you hear what we have done you're not interested anymore and we can go back for seconds when we feel like it.

giphy.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Your bro’s gon tell everyone tho :manny:
Adopt my philosophy of Silent wins silent losses
I’m pretty sure 90% of xalimos messing w ajnabi is
Only cause if they mess w farax they gon get exposed
Not my problem sxb there are 2M girls at my disposal why am I wussing halimos only?

It's the same as dogs pissing in a corner it's to mark their territory. They do it with the smell of urine we do it with our words, once you hear what we have done you're not interested anymore and we can go back for seconds when we feel like it.

giphy.gif

Exactly I would never get with a girl my boys been with :nahgirl:Matter a fact I was talking to this girl last year till I connected the dots based on the stories he told me about her life and the stuff she told me and realized she was the girl he had been seeing. I ain’t like to ghost but if any a time ever warranted it.

Trending