One thing I find weird is Somalis that offer Somali girls to Ajnabiis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I used to think they were joking but theyre dead serious and its always a Guy that reverted to Islam or someone who can speak Somali well that they will look a girl for

I never seen another muslim act this way

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I used to think they were joking but theyre dead serious and its always a Guy that reverted to Islam or someone who can speak Somali well that they will look a girl for

They suffer from low T. :yacadiim: And have succumb to soy and plastics in the food and water. It has had such devastating consequences that they barter their women to outsiders in return they become manhoodless cuckholds.

The Somali spirit has been broken for decades. We hate our own culture and take a foreign Arab one in its place and are content with being ruled over by Ethiopians and Kenyans. This is no surprise.
:meleshame:

In defense of Somalis, we at least have the dignity to marry our women to self-proclaimed Muslims. Arabs and Pakis will knowingly marry their girls to Jews and Christians.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The Somali spirit has been broken for decades. We hate our own culture and take a foreign Arab one in its place and are content with being ruled over by Ethiopians and Kenyans. This is no surprise.
:meleshame:

Arab culture imo isnt that good

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

You learned this right now?

There are so many self haters FYI:yacadiim:

With that logic, somalis would be exctinct or be like the Sentinelese:farmajoyaab:
Correction! somalis inthe west will be like that. Somalis back home will be fine since me and most of the smart somalis will go back home stage a coup and send the ones fucking shit back home over here to go extinct with Western qashin.

It's proven that somalis cannot survive in the west and must rebuild our country or face extinction.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Its called kiss a$$ing Somalis are very good at that. Its the Jew illness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts