One Somali and Two Iraqis Survive Tahriib that kill 27, including Pregnant women and children

Life in the west is nothing to die for, it's a rat race with mortgage, bills and tax to be paid plus you wake up early and get home late, year after year this wheel/circle continues until you are old tired and put into a nursing home.. I believe life is much better or can be much better in those countries people are running from risking their life's and limbs on tahriib..

Life in the west is nothing to die for, it's a rat race with mortgage, bills and tax to be paid plus you wake up early and get home late, year after year this wheel/circle continues until you are old tired and put into a nursing home.. I believe life is much better or can be much better in those countries people are running from risking their life's and limbs on tahriib..
At least in the west, there is means to pay your bills, mortgage, etc. In these 3rd world countries, there’s not. Work is pride and earning a living is a blessing. People in the west forget that.

At least in the west, there is means to pay your bills, mortgage, etc. In these 3rd world countries, there’s not. Work is pride and earning a living is a blessing. People in the west forget that.
These people are spending thousands of dollars to pay for tahriib instead of investing in business in their own countries.. I know there's poverty but it's never the super poor who go on tahriib from those countries.

These people are spending thousands of dollars to pay for tahriib instead of investing in business in their own countries.. I know there's poverty but it's never the super poor who go on tahriib from those countries.
Isn’t money they spent years collecting?

Being broke in the 3rd world is not fun, worse than paying bills in the west. I think their somewhat ambitious to want to tahrib.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Isn’t money they spent years collecting?

Being broke in the 3rd world is not fun, worse than paying bills in the west. I think their somewhat ambitious to want to tahrib.
There’s more ways to migrate than on a boat bro, if you jump on a boat to tahriib to a diff country it’s a 60/40 chance you make it and a chance to claim asylum seeker to get permit. I’d never take this chance there’s more ways in Somalia now to get into another country

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There are three ways Somalis try to migrate abroad now to the West.

1. Sponsor visas or student visas

2. Tahriib

3. Move to a second world country, get a degree and apply for visas.

Tahriib is the dumbest option and is generally chosen by middle class families back home that can sell a plot of land.

Those that undertake tahriib generally don’t have close diaspora relatives, cause if they did, they would’ve been told of the other avenues.

There are three ways Somalis try to migrate abroad now to the West.

1. Sponsor visas or student visas

2. Tahriib

3. Move to a second world country, get a degree and apply for visas.

Tahriib is the dumbest option and is generally chosen by middle class families back home that can sell a plot of land.

Those that undertake tahriib generally don’t have close diaspora relatives, cause if they did, they would’ve been told of the other avenues.
I know of a guy who tahriibed and his dad is in the west before the kid was even born. It's not necessarily that they don't have relatives abroad but rather a disease/ disorder Somalis call Buufis.

I was in Kismaayo when Covid broke out, I had to stay 2 more months and the whole city got depressing for me. I got out at the first opportunity plus I was called back to my job.
Allaha u naxariisto inta dhimatay. Tahriib ma fiicna.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tahriib is imaan la-an if you die it will be considered suicide most of these kids left Somalia where they enjoy a roof over their head and hooyo’s sweet anjero. The real poor can never afford tahriib.

Trending

Latest posts